Random Thoughts....

Space pussy son!

Reactions: LP
It's windy, the bar's playing Britney, there isn't much to do around here, the hotel prices are way too high and all I can do is just stay on here, on the verge of a cold.

One thing I've learned from my first international travel experience: Don't go with old people.

Apparently martian ladies are interested in having sex with me.

You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shit. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fucked a Martian once."

One thing I've learned from my first international travel experience: Don't go with old people.

Unless you're a boring clot like me who is only interested in conversing with those older to me, IF I'm interested in conversing at all...

Having said that, whenever I traveled, I've usually always been on my own...

me and my broken tooth + dentist tomorrow morning = financial ruin + a substitute chewing tool

But at least there's nothing wrong with the car. I love all my old cars, they had character and charm. But the new one doesn't have several hundred dollar repair bills and days scouring junk yards for bits.

I love going to the junkyard, there is always something interesting there. Last time I got to see what the inside of an Edsel looks like in person.

My head just esploded!!!!!

:threadnopics::p

"You have not experienced Shakespeare until you have read him in the original Klingon."
"taH pagh taHbe'. 'To be or not to be'..."

Original Klingon :lol:

What is it about repetition, maths, and patterns that makes music so interesting?

Something about beauty in symetry and our mind liking to recognzie patterns, i think. But it's limited. Twelve-tone music is unlistenable, eventhough completely pattern-based.

You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shit. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah. Like, be the first motherfucker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fuck it. And people'd be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fucked a Martian once."

Keepin' it real since 1988:cool:

Original Klingon :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Klingon-Hamle...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272016012&sr=8-1

For too long, readers throughout the Federation have been exposed to The Tragedy of Khamlet, Son of the Emperor of Qo'nos, that classic work of Klingon? literature, only through inadequate and misleading English translations. Now at last, thanks to the tireless efforts of the Klingon Language Institute, this powerful drama by the legendary Klingon playwright, Wil'yam Shex'pir, can be appreciated in the elegance and glory of its original tongue.

This invaluable volume contains the complete text of the play, along with an English translation for easy consultation and comparison. In addition, an incisive introduction explains the play's crucial importance in Klingon culture, while copious notes illustrate how the debased English version diverges from the original, often distorting and even reversing the actual meaning of the verses.

Khamlet, the Restored Klingon Version, is a work that belongs in the library of every human who hopes truly to understand what it means to be Klingon.

Going to the Formula Drift event tomorrow and Sunday. As it's my first time I have no idea what to expect... well, apart from lots of tyre smoke. :lol:

It's snowing...that's not funny in April anymore!

Last edited: