Random Thoughts....

Actually in the Top Gear canon "The" would have sufficed...... ;)

Moo?

I finished one of my classes for the semester! Go me!

yep, melodramatic much brydie.

EDIT: ok, just ignore me. Mini-breakdown, bit of a cry, much more rational and happy now :)

and late reply sorry:

I think you just contradicted yourself there. *runs&hides*

Ok, I wasn't intentionally running late- I failed epically by thinking it was a Tuesday (which is weird considering I knew full well it was a Wednesday and I had my microeconomics lecture first) and i started at 12pm. When i actually started at 11am. Didn't realise until 11:15 and I was driving to the bus stop. At which point I swore very loudly repeatedly.
Just the start of the amazingly crazy and altogether unfortunate events of today for me :lol:

Last edited:
Had my interview for the second possible job today. Besides a minor boo-boo (which I should of known better), this interview went pretty well. In both cases, I'll have to wait until next week to find out if I'm hired or not. Now to eat some left-over lasagna and to take a nap. I really need to get used to waking up early in the morning again...

I'm actually awake in the morning rather than long after noon...go me. That means I actually have to do stuff today, though =/

Am I crazy, or is there a C&H comic with 2 guys who realise they are trapped in the panel, and each subsequent panel shows them slowly die? :blink:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't from one of the Depressing Comic Weeks either.

You're not crazy, it was released about a year or so.

My hygienist is cute as hell and smart as hell. We were talking about religion and science and all I keep thinking as she's pressing her chest in my arm is "there is a God"

Reactions: MWF
My hygienist is cute as hell and smart as hell. We were talking about religion and science and all I keep thinking as she's pressing her chest in my arm is "there is a God"

No there isn't.

If, however, you had left with her number and/or a time and place to meet for coffee/lunch/dinner/drinks then I might concede that there is, in fact, an entire pantheon.

So go and prove to her that you're as awesome as we all know you to be and go get that date! And if all that science and religion and stuff doesn't cut it then do that impression of your Dad that you posted on here cos that was funny as fuck! :thumbsup:

Reactions: LP
Gah, my alarm is going off in ~6 hrs, I better get to bed, good thing I got friday off, public holidays FTW.

Gah, my alarm is going off in ~6 hrs, I better get to bed, good thing I got friday off, public holidays FTW.
Wtf labour day is on Saturday. Why do you get a day off? I of course get queens day off...