Random Thoughts....

Do you mean history and sex? Mix perfectly I think, there would be no history without sex and there's probably all sort of interesting things left to study.

More or less for sex education, maybe even sex counseling. I like history but the career choices for a history major isn't that long and to get anything substantial I would probably need an MA. :|

I've started having singing lessons again - just for fun really, and with the same teacher I used when I had lessons at school. Turns out my voice hasn't 'gone' as I thought it had, it just needed a bloody good warmup. I'm not a great singer or anything, I'd just like to get into a local choir some of my mother's musical friend are in, or something like that, to give me something else to do out of uni, seeing as I have no job atm. But, I've been wanting to make sure my voice is 'back in shape' so to speak before I do so. I've been doing some exercises while doing online research for a class project, and I set the neighbours' dog off barking. LOL SUCCESS! :lol:

More or less for sex education, maybe even sex counseling. I like history but the career choices for a history major isn't that long and to get anything substantial I would probably need an MA. :|

I never found putting condoms on cucumbers that helpful instruction, I mean, why can't you let cucumbers reproduce?

I say, do whatever feels the most interesting. There is no point pursuing a career in something you don't like if you have a choice.

On the other hand, don't seek career help from the internet. :lol:

Not liking her in that time is like not liking a cute kitten ...

cute-kitten.jpg

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww. (and she did have the same sex apeal as a cute kitten too IMO -> zero - not that this has changed much since - the cute has just left the building :D)

But now I?m dying to know what this has to do with managment ...

Yeah, but it was the way in which he liked her and what he then proceeded to strongly infer about how he acted on his like for her. So my lecturer obviously disagrees with you on her sex appeal :lol:

The stuff we were doing was perceptions of people- it was basically how we perceived a photo of her- did we find it sexy, not sexy, etc etc. The pig one was how various people would perceive the pig (most of them seeing it as food) and why the pig has the last laugh.

Chels- bear in mind that you may be asked to teach more than one subject at high school if you go for a job there. So if you did want to teach sex ed, perhaps having the history major as well would be a good draw card for you in the eyes of an employer- multi-skilled, able to teach more than one subject, etc Normally sex ed teaching gets palmed off on the PE/gym teachers over here though. I know over here too that if you want to teach English you normally also become qualified to teach a second subject because it makes you more attractive to employers.

Nothing wrong with combining history and sex. One is the past, the other is the future.

Ugh, first of all, my stomach is committing mutiny, and second of all, I can't sleep, and I'm also listening to Bon Jovi. Only two of those three things are bad.

EDIT: Okay, scratch that. Stomach is still leading the revolt of my bodily organs, still can't sleep, but am now listening to Bon Jovi falling on the floor and instead watching House.

Last edited:
First driving lesson tomorrow. Feeling really excited but slightly nervous too :unsure:

Well, what an afternoon! Siege going on, setting up evacuation centre, evacuation of streets, tracking down people in the immediate vicinity, cops, army etc all over the place, and it's still going on. And all right near home. And now I sit at home and wait to see if I get called in again. Going to be a long night I think.

Wtf labour day is on Saturday. Why do you get a day off? I of course get queens day off...

National Danish christian holiday (St. Bededag) the date varies from year to year, like easter, it's always a friday.

Go my stats book, apparently when the mean is 98.6, the standard deviation is 0.8, 98.25 is almost 5 standard deviations away from the mean.

What?!? That makes no sense.

Close on my house in about 3.5 hours...

Going to be glad to be done dealing with the bank. For now at least.

The kids' school doesn't require them to wear ties in the summer term, but Junior can't grasp the concept that you leave the top button undone if you don't have a tie on. He's also terrible at tucking in his shirt and a recent growth spurt means his trousers are an inch too short (he's bound to grow again in the summer so I'm not buying any more until September).

These factors combined mean that he's heading off to class each day looking like a Trial Si'ze Sex Pest!