Random Thoughts....

AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE!!!

74748. Not good enough.

Meanwhile in Finland....

Last edited:
sigh standing on the tram to go to the dentist

edit: the telstra next g (3g) is faster than my home adsl2+

Last edited:
Some people are good, some are bad - it has very little to do with their race, religion, ethnicity etc. the proportions stay the same. These people may be good or bad but one wonders if one was born into such a family how one would turn out?

lolfinns!

See? That's the thing! You eat one and you think "no...that wasn't right;" you want to go to confessional and you're not even Catholic.

I eat one a week. Today after eating one I had to down a quart of water. And I am still thirsty.

Speaking of thirsty it's time for a beer or five. At 10:50am. Hey, I work night shift and it's my Friday night so don't judge me!

:beer:

I could totally go for some chocolate right now. Instead, I had to buy toothpaste and a new toothbrush. So no chocolate :cry:

:hmm:...excuse me while I go invent chocolate flavored toothpaste.

Reminds me of the old SNL skit about British toothpaste with two teaspoons of sugar...

Video for Americans only*
[video=hulu;bmtxToaE0hoAC-RqpNAOhQ]http://www.hulu.com/watch/3516/saturday-night-live-hedley-and-wyche[/video]

*Hulu sucks in that regard.

I'm willing to give it a try. It's a sandwich.... with fried chicken instead of bread. What can go wrong?