Random Thoughts....

I avoid all energy drinks like the plague now. Last time I drank one, I ended up with a killer headache, shakes and nausea.
That's me right now minus the headache.

Last time I had one of those energy drinks I got extremely paranoid and thought someone was breaking into the house, I was walking around with one of those poking things you use in fireplaces.
Hmm, I suppose I might have touch of paranoia too come to think of it.

I don't really get the weird side effects from them.

But I don't really get any energy either.

Well, there is probably a middle ground somewhere between "avoid like the plague" and "had four of those huge cans." :p

Four cans. Or to put that another way, 2 litres. Or about half a gallon.

Fuck that. That much of anything could make a man sick but this stuff especially.

Shit, I know people who have been to hospital for drinking less than that!

In other news, incredibly bored, sitting with my friend and her friends watching them spam people on Facebook. Jeez, that seems like such fun! :D /sarcasm.

And I'm too nice and lent a not-so-close friend $10 for coffee and food and I don't think I'll see that money again. At least she is in a heap of my classes so I can remind her. Except I won't, again I'm too nice.

EDIT: great, now said friend has left and I'm stuck with the other friends of hers. Jeez, wonderful of her....

Last edited:
And I'm too nice and lent a not-so-close friend $10 for coffee and food and I don't think I'll see that money again.

I hear ya on that. As they say: never loan money you can't afford to lose.

DiZ:You should share some of that hatred with brydiem. She's far too nice for her own good.

I just read a way to commit suicide in Argentina:

1. Approach Argentinian
2.Say ?El gol de Maradona fue mano?

should take no more than 2.8 seconds

Last edited:
The kitchen is quite cold, but I am determined not to leave it until I've finished all of my foods-making. Which means I still have two more batches of chocolate covered cookie dough to finish. Rrrrgh...

Four cans. Or to put that another way, 2 litres. Or about half a gallon.

Fuck that. That much of anything could make a man sick but this stuff especially.

Pansy. I've done 4 of the big cans back-to-back-to-back-to-back. An entire case over the course of a day and a half. Felt pretty normal.

Energy drinks hit you that badly?

Sheesh try a drinking night solely based on jagerbombs, Typically I'll go through about 7-8 regular size redbull cans on one of those.

DiZ:You should share some of that hatred with brydiem. She's far too nice for her own good.

I just read a way to commit suicide in Argentina:

1. Approach Argentinian
2.Say ?El gol de Maradona fue mano?

should take no more than 2.8 seconds

"Pel? es mejor" should work too.

Not having any film classes at the moment kinda blows.

- wants to play with cameras now plz

Pansy. I've done 4 of the big cans back-to-back-to-back-to-back. An entire case over the course of a day and a half. Felt pretty normal.

Energy drinks hit you that badly?

Sheesh try a drinking night solely based on jagerbombs, Typically I'll go through about 7-8 regular size redbull cans on one of those.

Well, you guys must be idiots then.

"Pel? es mejor" should work too.

Quite. But not as much as suggesting that it was hand.

on other note, i extended my role models list.it got weird by no.10 and now 14th and 15th place are a head to head battle between thevictor390 and Kagura from Azumanga Daioh. When i sort that one, I'll stop before it gets any sillier.

Setting up the day for the girl and I's 2-year anniversary.

So far, here's what I've got: Breakfast, coffee, relax.
2PM showing of Blue Man Group at their theater in River North
Afterwards, walk back into downtown.
6PM dinner reservations somewhere not terribly expensive (As BMG tickets are going to end up being $160 for the two of us).

Opinions?

Very nice, should be pleasant.

Last edited: