Random Thoughts....

can you take an hour and do a quick dot point outline of the points you want to make, then go to bed. Then you're ready to go for the morning.

I've done the dotpoints already, so its just a matter of re-reading the original material once again, make sure there is nothing major missing and knocking out the actual report.

I think I may just rest earlier tonight. Spent last night finalizing another assignment, so I'm kind of tired. I also find that I'm the kind of person who tends to get something done in the one hit.

well then, off to be with you!

That's an order

I just feel like I've been lazy today since I didn't "achieve" anything.

Maybe I'm just weird.

no, use days like this to offset the days where you have undertaken an overabundance of work. Like using a karma credit.

Relish them. They can become few and far between.

Yes mum.
:lol:

I'd also like to say that I REALLY FUCKEN WANT ONE OF THESE:

evooooooo_15.jpg

Last edited:
congratulations

Was there champers consumed?

Yes mum.
:lol:

I'd also like to say that I REALLY FUCKEN WANT ONE OF THESE:

evooooooo_15.jpg

Me too, I'm looking at switching to sprint and should save 20 bucks a month if I do.

Ohh and if the Euro keeps dropping against the dollar I might be able to get a hat with the t-shirt I want off the RBR site.

Last edited:
Prescription meds that take at least two weeks to have any positive effect but deliver immediate side effects FTL. :barf:

:(

Happens to anyone. Half a year or so ago I got a med 'cure' to treat my stomach (had heartburns every day and felt like vomiting without actually doing it). I didn't have any side-effects to it at all. When my dad took it several years ago he felt like killing himself constantly (mum told me so).

The only meds I take from day to day is for allergies. People who persist not to take any pills under any circumstances are stupid. Mum is an educated nurse with a lot of experience so I always ask her if I feel ill.

Last edited:
Quite. But not as much as suggesting that it was hand.

on other note, i extended my role models list.it got weird by no.10 and now 14th and 15th place are a head to head battle between thevictor390 and Kagura from Azumanga Daioh. When i sort that one, I'll stop before it gets any sillier.

Very nice, should be pleasant.

You know, I don't believe I have ever been pitted against an anime schoolgirl before :lol:

I've got my own slew of mental problems, so I hope everything works out for you. Sounds like you're on the right track.

Happy Everybody Draw Mohammed Day, everyone!

It's amazing how many people will happily deface any image of Jesus Christ but cower in abject fear when anyone suggests even drawing Mohammad. Maybe if JC had authorized the use of force against infidels, more people would respect him.

In other news, it's Sinus season: My stomach and intestines have given up on me, my head is killing me, and I'm hitting 75% on standing up straight. Being loopy seems like a good idea occasionally, even. I hate days like this.

You know, I don't believe I have ever been pitted against an anime schoolgirl before :lol:

I've got my own slew of mental problems, so I hope everything works out for you. Sounds like you're on the right track.

You won on the basis that Kagura is a fictional character and therefore all personality traits are purely made up. You're on the list since your personality seems to be pretty much like the one i would get when I get fully healed again, making you the most feasible role model on the list.

As for you Spectre, I think you telling FG that you were extremely liberal on your old days is a bit like me telling I'm of Czech descent: Technically true and there is info to prove it, but you wouldn't believe it.

Last edited:
I'm still alive.

Just finished a nice phone conversation with Cobol74 - he is right now in sunny Key Largo Florida, and he got to see a space shuttle take off! He was very impressed. He also went to see his very first baseball game.

Now how awesome is that?