Random Thoughts....

Claim you are nostalgic and remember however far you think you have fallen there are always anime nerds.

//Ducks.
Hey, what's wrong with anime... Err... I mean, yeah, those nerds! Pathetic. :p

My brother still has his, but they're not proper 'models'. They're just crappy toy ones and mostly broken anyway.
I have no idea how many of mine are broken, after the move and all. Most of them are not the kind you put together though. I was never very good at painting the finer details on the models you build yourself.

Take pictures and if there are any nice 1/18s I'll buy em from you and pay shipping!
Sorry, they're not for sale. I'm nostalgic or something.

It's been a long and slightly weird week following a weekend that was even more weird. Seeing as it's Friday night* I've cracked open the first beer I've had in over two weeks. Man this thing tastes good! And it's literally bypassing my digestive system and going straight to my head. Now, where did I leave those pizza rolls...

*It's actually early Friday afternoon but I work nights so don't judge me! :p

Speaking of collections, I have a ton of model cars, but I boxed them all up a long time ago and I'm not sure what to do with them. Is it more then a little childish to have a ton of model cars?

My dad has a big collection of model car kits at home, most from the 80s or earlier and all still in boxes. In total I'd guess that there are over 300 kits. I remember seeing some of the same kits in his collection at swap meets going for $40 or more.

I can't be arsed to keep the boxes, because they aren't investments for me. I like to display them, and hold them, and open the doors and admire them. Roll them around on the table to prevent flat spots (models get them too!). The downside is that they are a pain in the ass to transport.

I have had nightmares (I kid you not) about transporting my models whether it is from house to house, or overseas, where it all went wrong. I do have some good solutions to transport them now, however. :)

See, now I can agree with Jeremy on that one. Haven't found a use for an enviromentalist yet.

Anti-grav Slinky?

Yes, but I'll settle for a "log"...

attachment.php

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..... since when is a persons' worth here based on post count and not on the number of Slinkys they have?

I have 2. 1 is just a slinky. The other is an anti squirrel device.

It's log, it's log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's log, it's log, it's better than bad it's good.

Last edited:
"Retuuuurn of the mack! Retuuuurn of the mack!..."

This song will ALWAYS put me in a good mood no matter what kinda mood I'm in. :)

Just had my wisdom teeth out, so a week of jelly and ice cream for me. I wish painkillers knocked me out a lot more than they do. Not so much for the pain, but to put me in la-la land. Right now I'm answering work e-mails as if I had nothing done.

I'm cold, and I don't like doing invoices when I don't have all the info I need - like the price! Then when I ask Dad for help finding things, he gets sidetracked and never gets around to it.

Waiting for one of the coaches to get back to the depot. It's been to Canberra today with a load of high school kids known to be absolutely feral.
A cattle truck would be too good for these kids, so we're expecting damage to the vehicle interior.

Doesn't that mean you're drinking before work? :p

I'm assuming he has all of Friday off and has now finished work for the week, otherwise it would be Thursday night. :p