Random Thoughts....

I went to my cousins high school graduation the other day and I really like what the graphics designer did with their school logo...They are the Spartans.

ace_144038233_1270655165.jpg

The Coyote Smasher 2000 arrived yesterday, but thankfully there's been no more sightings, I hope someone removes all of them from the area.

How many years do you think it's going to take for Australian English, American English, and plain ol' regular English to develop into completely different languages? I was getting bored waiting for a friend to fish a ball out of a pond during golf, today, and was thinking about this.

I didn't come up with an answer...

How many years do you think it's going to take for Australian English, American English, and plain ol' regular English to develop into completely different languages? I was getting bored waiting for a friend to fish a ball out of a pond during golf, today, and was thinking about this.

I don't see it happening as long as we have the Internet unifying us. It took hundreds of years of separation for English to develop from old German.

It will never happen.

I went to my cousins high school graduation the other day and I really like what the graphics designer did with their school logo...They are the Spartans.

ace_144038233_1270655165.jpg

Obligatory:

This...is...BIXBYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I will not kill my father, I will not kill my father, I will not kill my father.... GAAAAAAH!!!!!!

(on a related note, anybody got one of those Panasonic plasmas that have the blacks fading to grey problem? How bad is it?)

Ugh...my girlfriend is snoring slightly louder than usual, and I'm not tired enouhg to fall asleep through it.

I just looked through today's mail, and I'm glad my Henry Rollins tickets came. I only wish I knew how to be in two places at once because Sammy Hagar is coming to town on the same day and I didn't know till I had already bought the tickets.

Anyone else have this thing when you watch a really trippy/mind frack TV ep or movie, you think it's actually happening to you?

or am I just crazy? The Ashes to Ashes Series Finale mind fracked me.

I slaved away making chocolate covered cookie dough for THREE DAYS and I still came home with a crap ton of it left; more than I was expecting. Everyone loved it, but I got the comment that it was "too sweet". TOO SWEET?! You're a bunch of gamers who exist solely off of coffee and Mt. Dew! HOW COULD IT BE TOO SWEET COMPARED TO THAT?!?!

That aside, tonight was fun, I wish my brain would stfu long enough so I could get some sleep for...er, later today. Because it is technically now Saturday where I am. Hahaha. Maybe I should lay off the late-night coffee...

I just looked through today's mail, and I'm glad my Henry Rollins tickets came. I only wish I knew how to be in two places at once because Sammy Hagar is coming to town on the same day and I didn't know till I had already bought the tickets.

I'll take the Rollins tix off your hands. Please please please please please. Though, he's not coming near my town on this tour, and getting over there would be considerably harder than trying to get to Sydney :sad:

LOL @ Pac-Man Google logo! :lol:

Had a great day out doing mum & daughter things in Melbourne - we also happened to walk right past 'Internet Filter protest guy' and his fake gallows at Fed Square - just as the security guys were making him take them down. Weather was much nicer (ie: warmer) than here. It's bloody freezing in the 'Rat atm. Apparently it was -2?C sometime this morning, I believe this as I woke up feeling really cold despite having a double-bed doona & furry rug thingy over my crappy little bed.

NB: In Upside-Down land anything below 0?C (outside of alpine areas) is considered exceptionally cold AFAIK, may not be true for everyone but hey what do I know. :p

I'll take the Rollins tix off your hands. Please please please please please. Though, he's not coming near my town on this tour, and getting over there would be considerably harder than trying to get to Sydney :sad:

He actually hasn't been here for almost 2 years, might I suggest a copy the Provoked CD and DVD?