Random Thoughts....

Nam vos vilis spanish Latin est SIC outdated quod funditus diversus.

Edit: promptus outdated est alica idem eadem idem in latin quod spanish

Last edited:
Don't you hate a show off :lol:

Oh and I liked Dan Quayle he was a warning for American voters - straight white teeth do not a country leader make, necessarily.

Last edited:
and avoid the giant sink holes made by sandworms.

The spice must flow.

dune_cat_spice_must_flow-475x267.jpg

Is it bad that I kind of want a special title besides "Not a Dude?"

I'm saying this quietly in hopes that nobody will hear me.

Also, jumping into a pool with your clothes on > studying for a final. Fact.

Man, where did all my money go? I hate shopping, every time I go I get one thing, then remember all the other things I didn't get last time because I went broke, and then I get them and all my money is gone again, and I still have stuff I need to get. Sheesh >.<

That reminds me of being a kid when I first moved to Arizona. Our house had a pool and was on a golf course. We actually have a door in the backyard fence that opened onto the 14th hole fairway. Occasionally in the middle of the night my brother and I, and sometimes a few friends, would race our BMX bikes through the golf course on the cart path. I once crashed when one of those goddamn powerful sprinklers caught me in the face. Anyway, we would ride our bikes back to our house and crash right into the pool. Always fun. Except the part about dragging our bikes out of the pool and the rust.

I actually managed to get some new flip-flops as its summer...but I still need some shoes with better arch support because I have problems with my feet hurting a lot.

I actually managed to get some new flip-flops as its summer...but I still need some shoes with better arch support because I have problems with my feet hurting a lot.

Teva flip flops. Most supportive shoe I've ever owned outside a Merrell!

Is it bad that I kind of want a special title besides "Not a Dude?"

I'm saying this quietly in hopes that nobody will hear me.

Finals in June?

You have my sympathy.

OK, so I've done 2 semesters of Russian at Uni and I'm thinking about learning some more, but from home. Any good sites for this?

Finals in June?

You have my sympathy.

Exams session officially starts tomorrow here, but I've got my first exam next Thursday and another two after that, each with about a week between them.

Last edited:
:wheelchair:

Hi grampa.

Do you still use your log tables or have you succumbed to the dark side (aka you use a calculator/computer/ipod/toilet with built-in graphing calculator)?

Nah, I like technology too much. Still fun to bust out the old stuff though :lol:

So.

I have an interview next week that's two hours long. First hour is oral, second is practical. What the hell does that exactly mean? Are they going to have me make something?! Argh! *panics*

So.

I have an interview next week that's two hours long. First hour is oral, second is practical. What the hell does that exactly mean? Are they going to have me make something?! Argh! *panics*

They could have started by wording the interview process more appropriately :lol: