Random Thoughts....

Sounds like it'll be a pretty fun interview :wicked:

:lol:

That sucks. I'm so happy I don't have to deal with school anymore. Just wish people would stop suggesting that I go back to school because at the moment I'm still unemployed.

Finals in June?

You have my sympathy.

Don't ever move to Aus and do uni- our exam period is pretty much so all of June.

Also, I have an exam Monday and Wednesday, and I haven't started studying yet. Is this normal for uni and should I be worried doc? (I'm averaging at least 80% over all my courses, so I doubt I can fail. I just want to get really good marks)

hey look, your name and title changed.

hey look, i really should go to bed.

hey look, ma, no shift...

g'night all

... you do need sleep- I've had that title for ages now! :lol:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!

I've just lost about $50 from my BioLife debit card account. I don't know WTF is going on, but I try withdrawing my money and get a "Transaction Incomplete" error, then I try again and get "Insufficient Funds" and the money is gone but I didn't get a frikkin cent of it. This is the second goddamn time it's happened, and I'm so pissed because everyone I talk to try and get to the bottom of this can't give me a straight answer and the card's customer service line just gives me some laptop in India who I can't even understand. AKSDF:ASNDKFNSADKDFHF. FML.

Last edited:

Hooray! Now everyone knows I'm that Coco with that crapbox again! (Aw sad.)

re: finals in June--it's a voluntary thing now. I took a minimester that's done in three weeks, soooo...yay! I always hated how school in WA ended with finals on my birthday (except for graduating seniors). When I was a senior, though, we had all our finals through by my birthday. The 11th was our graduation rehearsal and nothing else. My best friend and I spent the rest of the day up in Bellevue in search of Porsches to get a ridiculous birthday picture in...and food. :)

Speaking of said best friend, he lived on a golf course, too. They weren't members but their yard was just open to the course. Best New Year's ever = lighting fireworks off in the middle of the green. :)

My friends appear to be scheming some kind of more official birthday plans for me, haha. All I wanted was a Puffalump cake (which will RULE!), but I definitely overheard some scheming to make it more than just omgcake. My birthday's always fallen on either finals or during summer vacation, so I don't even know what I'll do if there's, like, anyone more than a few people who show up...or balloons......or anything more than just cake and some people. I can't WAIT for the Puffalump cake, though.

Last edited:
Fact: People with June birthdays are awesome.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

I've just lost about $50 from my BioLife debit card account. I don't know WTF is going on, but I try withdrawing my money and get a "Transaction Incomplete" error, then I try again and get "Insufficient Funds" and the money is gone but I didn't get a frikkin cent of it. This is the second goddamn time it's happened, and I'm so pissed because everyone I talk to try and get to the bottom of this can't give me a straight answer and the card's customer service line just gives me some laptop in India who I can't even understand. AKSDF:ASNDKFNSADKDFHF. FML.

Sorry about your loss but have you ever watched this?

Last edited:
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Most importantly and as its happened twice, stop your card immediately - it may have been cloned. Normally if you go for the security number your bank usually keeps that function on shore (All comments refer to the UK, it may be different where you are).

Last edited:
Oh, car slots are back. I've edited mine so that the 'S' in 'VTi-S' isn't by itself on the next line and looking stupid. Yes, it was bothering me.

I might get takeout for tea tonight. Can't be arsed cooking, and there's barely enough ingredients in the cupboards to scrape anything together anyway. Dunno what to get yet. :think: