Random Thoughts....

My best friend is a February baby! :)

Um...was a February baby. She's actually 22 years old now, lol! Just thought it sounded kinda funny: 'My best friend is an infant blah blah blah!'...yeah

Last edited:
I was just informed that for Americans it's National Doughnut Day! I've gotta go out and celebrate...

Most importantly and as its happened twice, stop your card immediately - it may have been cloned. Normally if you go for the security number your bank usually keeps that function on shore (All comments refer to the UK, it may be different where you are).

Unfortunately there is no "account" per se - there is an account where my money goes, but the only way to put funds on it is when I donate plasma at BioLife - they put the funds on the card after I've donated. I can't put any money in myself, and the bank who's logo is on the card doesn't do anything but issue the card. I don't know how to cancel my card but I have filed a dispute claim with what I hope is the company that handles the card. If I don't get some answers soon (and if I'm lucky, my money) I'm going to strangle a puppy. Ugh.

Finally watching "Firefly" and I gotta say Morena Baccarin is waaaaaaaay hotter with long hair.
She is, indeed - but not as hot as Summer Glau. And Gina Torres - gotta love chicks with guns.

"Ever been with a warrior woman?"

My cat is being adorable and very lazy taking up space on my bed. I guess that's why I get for letting him up in my room this time of night...now I'll feel bad if I have to disturb him to put him back outside so I can go to bed. :(

OK guys, if you are unfortunate enough to be dragged to see the new Sex in the City movie, there is some compensation.

Unfettered boobage of the nanny. Absolutely Epic. But it's all over and done with in the first hour....so then you can go to sleep.

Absolute crap movie otherwise. And this from my SitC-obsessed friends.

Roll on the A-Team....

I am looking forward to going to bed tonight. I'm wrecked.
I had to drive a bus today, in all the crap weather, with foggy windows, and not being able to see in the mirrors.
Then I had 5 minutes to stop at the depot, before heading off to do another job into the CBD in peak hour traffic.
I was 15 minutes later than usual getting the people to their destination, and then over an hour late getting back to the depot, because of traffic.

I waited at the depot 2 hours before driving home, so the traffic would have cleared.

Think I'll sleep in tomorrow, and avoid driving all together this weekend.

OK guys, if you are unfortunate enough to be dragged to see the new Sex in the City movie, there is some compensation.

Unfettered boobage of the nanny. Absolutely Epic. But it's all over and done with in the first hour....so then you can go to sleep.

Absolute crap movie otherwise. And this from my SitC-obsessed friends.

Roll on the A-Team....

:lol: oh thank God I got out of seeing this with my workmates next week (I work in a designer boutique; it was inevitable). I'm going to a 5 Series launch instead. WIN.

I was just informed that for Americans it's National Doughnut Day! I've gotta go out and celebrate...

I think the best way to do this, seeing that you're in Japan, is to find a place that sells Chinese doughnuts and eat there.

:lol: oh thank God I got out of seeing this with my workmates next week (I work in a designer boutique; it was inevitable). I'm going to a 5 Series launch instead. WIN.

Nice, too bad the new five isn't as nice as the last (imho - and that one wasn't as nice as the one before it, and so on :lol:)

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-new...ter-tapping-game/story-e6frfku0-1225875411029

Seriously? One sack whack and his testicle needs removing? He wouldn't last a week going to school in Western Sydney.

Kids in Western Sydney have "ruptured testicles" on a regular basis? That sounds serious to me.

Had my sack whacked plenty of times but I think "excruciating pain" hours later would suggest something wrong; usually it's just a minute of that horrible feeling in your gut then you try to get revenge.

Last edited:
That makes him.....

NEUTERED MAN! (some may consider this NSFW, eventhough it does not feature nudity, be warned)

Last edited:
Bollocks.

I was vacuuming the stairs, and was down at the bottom step, stupidly left the hoover standing precariously on one of the higher stairs, and it tumbled town and wallopped me in hte forehead :(

It's sore, red and a definite bump is forming. Just like the one I got from the hurley 10 years ago.

I feel ok though. No dizziness/nausea or anything. Just my pride that's hurtin'

Why did I read that post in an Irish accent in my head?

Why did I read that post in an Irish accent in my head?

maybe you hoped it'd sound really funny that way? i dunno... but i only just realized it actually probably should be read that way :p

personally i think, being hit in the head by a vacuum-cleaner happens so rarely you could try to claim finalgear-first on that! that way, the whole thing wouldn't hurt your pride anymore... that much... maybe... ehemm...

Thanks. Me too :p

It's only sore now when I touch it, so it's getting better anyway. I just hope it doesn't leave a bruise :(

I have to go into hospital for a wisdom tooth extraction on Wednesday, so hopefully it will be completely gone by then.

AUGUST FTW!! :p
Hell yeah!
Especially when it's the day Mt. Vesuvius erupted!
as well as an event that I find humorous:
1992 ? Hurricane Andrew hits South Florida as a Category 5 Hurricane.
A year before I was born and already wreaking havoc.
Because my name is Andrew.

Last edited: