Random Thoughts....

Okay, seriously, this "headache" is not anywhere near a migraine, yet it has lasted for like a week, and now it only hurts when I turn my head to the left, but the pain is in the lower right portion of my skull. WTF? And taking ibuprofen doesn't help. ARGGGH. And I think those Spaghetti-O's are coming back to haunt me. Better go have some real food now that I'm not about to pass out and don't need to just eat something quickly before losing consciousness. :p

@Headache: It could be a nervous system thing. Get it checked out. Not good.

Anyway,

Saw Toy Story 3 and enjoyed it. Unsurprisingly, I found 3D to be overrated and unnecessary. I didn't know we were going to go watch it in 3D, so I was a bit annoyed that I found out once I was buying my ticket. I'm going to pass on this technology.

Just wait until I get the whipped cream hoses on line.

:ninja:

Last day of sophomore year, well today technically. God damn the school year went by fast! It's also a shop day so we're all going to be playing Halo!

Also an airshow this weekend, fucking boo-yeah!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Err wtf.

facepalm.jpg

Shouldn't post when I'm exhausted.

Sorry. Edited.

I'm not sure if I can forgive you for confusing me with a german, but I'll try. :p

Reactions: LP
I'm tired too. Will tread very carefully tonight! :yawn:

I WANT PIZZA!!
I'm craving a Supreme from the place a block from my friend's house....but can I be bothered going all the way across town when I'm exhausted & it looks / feels like it should be snowing? Um, no. :-(

I got like a bunch of pos+reps for this silly bunny I posted in the funny picture thread a while back.

very_fluffy_bunny1.jpg

And I still can't stop laughing at the damn thing. :lmao:

I'm back to regular posting...for now that I have a proper computer to work with. Currently watching Hamish and Andy on Graham Norton's show. So happy they've been able to crack it in the UK.

I am so demotivated to study for my last paper....

Right, I'm planning a one week holiday in Adelaide in the next month. Do any of the Adelaidians on here have any recommendations on what there is to do in and around Adelaide (about 2 hour drive radius, maybe more if its worth it). Any recommended drives in the countryside or anything are also welcome :)

Right, I'm planning a one week holiday in Adelaide in the next month. Do any of the Adelaidians on here have any recommendations on what there is to do in and around Adelaide (about 2 hour drive radius, maybe more if its worth it). Any recommended drives in the countryside or anything are also welcome :)

Driving 2 hours of Adelaide in any direction sends you into the middle of no where :p.