Random Thoughts....

Stop quoting every picture if all you are going to do is post five words discussing it.

yeah i'd appreciate it as well if people would just snip the pictures out. a quote is nice, but not if it's repeated multiple times while being a whole page long :| shorten the damn things! :mad:

Woot! Just finished building my Lego 787 dreamliner.

My god that was a long build. Not that difficult though.

1 credit, 1 distrinction, 2 high distinctions for my first semester of uni. :D

5000 rpm, remove foot from clutch as quickly as possible, push accelerator hard in unison.

Followed by walking behind the car and picking up the metal fragments that were once part of the clutch

ps. grats on the marks 1st semester is actually the hardest in many ways (getting used to the routine etc)

yeah i'd appreciate it as well if people would just snip the pictures out. a quote is nice, but not if it's repeated multiple times while being a whole page long :| shorten the damn things! :mad:

Yez, zis utilizashn of zhe quotashn zyztem iz greatly reduzing zhe forum brauzing effizienzy!

Was at the pub for my dad's bday. We played a bit of cash in the pokies, but yeah was fair average.
I was down money-wise but oh well.

I left with my brother, he drove there.

Walking out the door, this old woman walks in.
I thought to myself "Come on you old bag, drop a note".
And luck would have it, a $20 note dropped down onto the ground.

That was mighty good mind powers.

shesquint, if he comes back, google and see if there are any bird rescues in your area. You're right that animal control wouldn't be a good spot. Most of them are awful with dogs and cats and even worse with anything that isn't (as in: we dont have any food for it so we just won't feed it). If anyone has a spare cat carrier to leave at work, you could put him in that and post on craigslist to see if one is missing. I can't imagine the chaos of a loose indoor pidgeon! Actually you could check there and petfinder to see if there are any "lost" postings.

Thank you for the Petfinder suggestion--I hadn't thought of that.

I've already pegged three bird rescues I can call as soon as we capture him (if we do, of course). My cat carrier, which Desi's outgrown anyway, is coming to work with me today so he's not stuck in a cardboard box. I swear we're all going to do our best by him!

Beware of Slovenian deer, I hear they are vicious and will assault your vehicle, causing it to flip over...

thx for the concern, I was on the lookout, but thank goodness, no sightings ;)

I gotta say, Slovenia is nice, at least the small part I went through. It's mostly hills and mountains so the roads are nice, driving wise I mean. They twist and turn nicely. But I was in rollin' mode, didn't want to get a ticket, or end up in a ditch...or a deer...

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
I have a headache, my stomach feels weird and I have finish off writing an analysis on freakin artworks relating to my folio. :(

I thought to myself "Come on you old bag, drop a note".
And luck would have it, a $20 note dropped down onto the ground.

That was mighty good mind powers.

No, that's not called "mind-powered" that's called "being an asshole". I once found a hundred bucks in front of a pub and had no way to return them (imagine walking into a pub saying: "The one who just lost a hundred bucks raise his hand"...), but seeing someone drop money and not returning it is nothing but being an asshole.

How do you know she didn't want to lose the twenty?

As she walked into a bar, i guess she wanted to lose it. But not to him, she wanted to lose it on her tab.

Just realized I've yet to download 15x2

Really need to start getting into a better sleep pattern, not going to be able to go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 8am next year :( Posting here so i can remind myself- bed at 10pm at the latest!!!! (unless I have to babysit- like this Saturday. Oops)

(Claiming an excuse for tonight anyway- pretty sure my uni results are released at midnight, so only 18 minutes away. No point going to bed yet when it is so close! :lol:)

Perhaps services should be offered to old ladies for money. I heard of a dude who just yanked it in front of old ladies and they would pay him for his performance. Apparently they just were reliving their youth and wanted to see a hot young body.

Really need to start getting into a better sleep pattern, not going to be able to go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 8am next year :( Posting here so i can remind myself- bed at 10pm at the latest!!!! (unless I have to babysit- like this Saturday. Oops)

(Claiming an excuse for tonight anyway- pretty sure my uni results are released at midnight, so only 18 minutes away. No point going to bed yet when it is so close! :lol:)
8 hours of sleep is like a full amount. Why would you need more than that?

8 hours of sleep is like a full amount. Why would you need more than that?

I don't want to have to adjust my sleep pattern abruptly at a time when I will most likely need minimal stress in my life (starting full-time work Feb next year). That and the sleep you get before midnight (average figure) tends to be better quality sleep (from memory).

And the exam results centre (aka my enrolments, info etc portal) is taking ages to load. Taking that as a good sign- fingers crossed :D

I'm finding that the older I get, the less sleep I really need/desire. I know biologically it makes sense, but I also feel like it's partly because I have almost no free time and would rather spend a few more hours doing "fun" stuff than sleeping for an extra couple hours.