Random Thoughts....

Finally my Internet is back!
It's been giving me problems all day, and just when I give up and decide to study for my next exam, I refresh my homepage and everything works again :lol:

My internet provider is failing to often this month, and for some reason, everytime it breaks down I can't access any other site than Finalgear =/

My internet provider is failing to often this month, and for some reason, every time it breaks down I can't access any other site than Finalgear =/

Your internet provider is not failing, it is directing you to all levels of AWESOME.

That kept happening to me a while back. I think I narrowed it down to a DNS issue... since I was invariable browsing Finalgear when it went down, the name was already resolved and the site continued to work, but I couldn't load any new sites.

I unclogged some holes on the underside of the rim on one of our toilets earlier (it was mineral buildup from our water), since it finally bugged me enough that water didn't come down the front side of the toilet when flushed. I've now found out from the parents that this toilet hasn't had water come from the front the entire time we've lived here, some 15 years or so. They assumed that was just how it flushed, and now they're both amazed how much better it works.

:lol:

God I love those ads :lol:

And that guy reminds me I should go workout a bit before bed, and not go see what's in the fridge, even thought I'm feeling a bit hungry-ish.

Well we should all do that..

*Said as I eat a klondike bar from the freezer.

Would it be a good or bad idea to wax my legs not long after a long, brisk power walk?

Try it and let us know.

Maybe being warm, the folicles might open a little, and it would be less painful, but then if there's increased blood circulation, it might go the other way.

Either way I'm not brave enough to do it myself. At least it's winter here, so I can wear jeans and long skirts to cover my fur over. Though I'm going to have to do something about my face soonish :(.

The Methodist church much be alright with rape because that is exactly what their softball team did to my team....geez that was bad.

Arrgh. I was going to get up, go to the gym, then do all my homework around 8ish, but I overslept 'til now.

- blames bunny

Try having your alarm set to go off at 10am, 11am in case you don't wake up at 10, and 12 in case you don't wake up at 10 or 11 - and then waking up at 3pm in the afternoon having not heard a single one of said 3 alarms go off.

Try having your alarm set to go off at 10am, 11am in case you don't wake up at 10, and 12 in case you don't wake up at 10 or 11 - and then waking up at 3pm in the afternoon having not heard a single one of said 3 alarms go off.

Heh, been there, done that. What finally woke me up was the cat batting at my face wondering if I was okay.

Heh, I also blame the tortellini I had for dinner.

Tomato cream sauce = <3!

Hooray, day off from work! OTOH, I am working a few hours Saturday morning. But I'm not grumbling about that, as it's the annual Mardi Gras in my hometown and nothing important happens until noon. I can do my shift and still catch the water fights.

So I upload Point Break to the server and I find dad's apparently put something on it recently. "How William Shatner Changed the World".

:lol: Yes, I am watching it right now.

Heh, been there, done that. What finally woke me up was the cat batting at my face wondering if I was okay.

I heard there's an alarm clock that donates 10 bucks to a charity you don't like for every ten minutes you oversleep. Maybe that'll help.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

I hate tree-cutting. Especially when it goes on and on for hours in front of my window.