Random Thoughts....

As I'm typing this I'm recording my screen, I'm doing my E-Life. (yes I realize how sad this is, but it's better than nothing).

:lol: Might as well make an attempt, eh? :p They did basically say you can do anything, and if your "day in the life" is doing nothing, well, that still counts, right?

A normal day for me would be absolutely boring and full of lots of watching Top Gear and staring at the computer screen trying to remember what I was going to do.

They'll get to you before they get to me. Besides, they have to go through Spectre to get here, which means they won't. :p

If that happened, half of Texas would be down at the waterfront picking the things off as the waves came in. :D

The other half would be pulling them in from the surf and grilling them up. :D

Uploading to youtube now. Would be nice if no one's done it yet.

I suppose I could start mine now, with something like...

"So this is how my life goes. I stay up all night on the computer doing nothing because I can't sleep for any one reason. Tonight it's because I found a spider in the bathroom and I'm now too paranoid to sleep. Even if I did kill it. Through drowning. And poison. With water. And hydrogen peroxide. And Heet. The stuff for your arthritis, not the antifreeze. BUT THERE COULD BE MORE SPIDERS OUT TO GET ME. SO I MUST NOT SLEEP. Or so I tell myself, then eventually I just end up falling asleep and not remembering falling asleep and when I wake up its like three in the afternoon, and I have to force myself to get out of the bed and take a shower and prepare for my LARP.

Which means prepare for serious nerd-age in the form of a buncha people running around pretending to be werewolves. Last night it was a buncha people running around pretending to be...it's hard to explain that one simply. It involves a lot of magic and foreign accents and creepy creatures and being on drugs without actually being on drugs...

Okay, I suppose that's enough of that, because all I'm going to be doing the rest of the night is sitting here talking to myself and browsing the internet aimlessly until some crazy character idea inevitably pops into my head that I must type up and flesh out RIGHT NOW. So I'll get back to you after I've crashed in a few hours and woken up at the crack of the afternoon, when it will be time to prepare to be a hairy fucking werewolf."

Except my camera's currently dead. :p

Upon further inspection it appears that I am missing both of my memory cards, as well. Curses, thwarted again! :shakefist:

Hurp a derp. I'm so horrible when I lose things, because they're usually not lost - just right in front of me and I don't look close enough. Found both memory cards, but one turns out not to actually be the right type for my camera. USELESS.

I thought we were friends. :(
We are. Just the joy of playing with the local Welsh drivers has done nothing to improve my mood. Although the cop getting the dangerous prick the other day was quite funny. But the weather does seem to be better here. There is actual sunshine!

I was thinking of how I would improve Australia if I were the Prime Minister, and this is what I came up with
Taking seceding a little to far don't you think? :lol: Oh well, no more suffering a thrashing in State of Origin again. Lucky you.

I now have to empty a cupoard and chest of drawers into the spare bedroom in preparaton for some new furniture that I am getting. Makes me wish I didn't have so much damn stuff. :lol:
Garage sale!

Great work, now the ocean will be full of all the deadly creatures that populated the continent. It won't be long until koala bears riding crocodiles start rising up from the ocean to throw deadly spiders at us.
Koalas aren't bears. And it's not them you have to watch out for. The roos that blindside you are the dangerous ones. And the armaments they can fit in their pouches can be incredible. :grin:

why does it take less time to send something to japan than to MI? :|

I was uploading my Life in a day submission and then Firefox crashed...but at least somehow I had a crappy version of what I was doing uploaded onto it.
It's only me reading an excerpt from Frankenstein and goes for nearly 9 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0InGo-Vce4M

edit: I think I did a double submission of it.

Last edited:
Fucking O2 shops. Went on a 10 minute train journey to the next town, which has an O2 store, went in to get a MicroSim for my iPhone, and no they've run out. What kind of a shop which only does mobile phones etc wouldn't have a simple Sim Card for the new iPhone? So now I've got to call them up and get one delivered. Ugh.

The place I buy fajitas from no longer sells them :cry: I WANTED A FAJITA DAMNIT

Yesterday the State of California threatened to deport me to Nevada.

+1 for knowing your rights and sticking it to the man :)

Fight the man, er. woman and then the man. JUST KEEP FIGHTING MAN!! :p

What are the chances of someone actually having a picture of a bed made of bread?

I swear that was staged just to make my previous post stupid and pointless.

Not at all. Your post was already pointless and stupid :p

why does it take less time to send something to japan than to MI? :|

Should I be checking the mail? Wait, how did you get my address? So what were you doing with all your new found freetime? I am going to hide now.

Loveparade stopped because of masspanic in this tunnel

lopa2010_wdr_domke_g.jpg

with >10 deaths and >100 injured....shit ://

<Helltrain>
Electronic music kills
</Helltrains>

That being said, they did not stop the party cause they have to figure out how to get the other people out there without another panic and more deaths.