Random Thoughts....

Three bottles into this hefeweizen and I've only worked up a slight buzz. Let's hope the fourth one does the trick since it's my last one... I had the first two bottles a couple of weeks ago but passed out (from general tiredness) before I got anywhere interesting.

Three bottles into this hefeweizen and I've only worked up a slight buzz. Let's hope the fourth one does the trick since it's my last one... I had the first two bottles a couple of weeks ago but passed out (from general tiredness) before I got anywhere interesting.

Mix in some potato alcohol.

Mix in some potato alcohol.

First of all, it's pronounced alobohol.

Second of all, thanks but no thanks, I think that was more than enough. I are feeling it now, it's glorious.

Last edited:
I have to wonder...if there was no set closing time for bars, would there be no miserable rush in drunk traffic when all the bars close?

I made the mistake of going home right after 2:00 a.m. and it felt like I should've been in a tank instead of the Failtima. Worse yet, the lights all turn to blinking reds and yellows at 2 here, which drunk morons can't seem to navigate. Grr.

If the bars all staggered their closing times (or didn't close), wouldn't driving just be like the rest of the evening, with a few stupid drunks here and there instead of one horrible period of "OMG, I'M THE ONLY SOBER PERSON ON THE ROAD (...help!)?"

Last edited:
Bah.

My girlfriend and I were driving along today. A Paramore song came on the radio station we were listening to.
Girlfriend: "Oh, I like this song."
Me: "Me too."
Girlfriend: "You like Paramore? Fag."
Me: "What?"
Girlfriend: "You're gay for liking Paramore."

Okay then...

I hope to God you undid her seatbelt, opened her door and took the next sharp right hand bend very quickly indeed!

My dad is doing some work in his shed and he's taken the cover off the car and backed it out a little. I sometimes sort of forget it's even in there. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.... But the cover is always over it. I haven't seen it for years, it's just been sitting in there rotting away. It's a damn shame if you ask me.
How much do you want for it? :D

But you didn't, so on that basis she was probably right all along! :p

;)

waaaaaaaaaaaay too much driving lately. My right hip and knee are killing me!

Driving down the highway (110kph) late afternoon, big Coles truck in lane 1, I've just pulled into lane 2 to overtake. Suddenly the heavens open and dumps a ton of water in 5 seconds. Coles truck goes to swerve around little mini van thing that has suddenly dropped to about 50kph and almost takes me out. I think both the truck driver and myself were wishing a horrible incident to befall the van driver.

Yes, a very warm seat at that point.

But pizza for dinner! :grin:

Today was the first morning for five days or so when I slept through and did not wake up at about half past five for no reason at all.