Random Thoughts....

I just don't understand.

I can't take stress, or any sort of stressful situation, or anything. I panic, can't concentrate and generaly crack under situations where most people would be just fine, as far as that goes I guess I'm just quite weak minded.

perverting a teenager over the internet

Pfffft, as if there are teenagers on the internet who aren't already perverted!:lol:

Who says he wasn't just by himself?

"After further developments it has emerged that the old maid and the Australian teen were also joined by an underage minor, who cannot be named for legal reasons. She now faces further investigation into peadophilia charges and for also being a member of the 'New South Wales Collective Oppressive Contact Klan', which strongly encourages immature and innappropriate activities to be organised within the NSW area.

It has also emerged that in its last report, this news organisation made a mistake about the American forum on which the charged met and began perverting the teen. It is in fact entitled 'Final Gear' and was mis-read as 'Anal Gear'. We apologize for this mistake."

Last edited:
:lol: wow.

Anal gear huh? Well that explains why this forum is mostly guys :lol:

Anal Gear - where Buttsecks Holds No Surprises!

I can't take stress, or any sort of stressful situation, or anything. I panic, can't concentrate and generaly crack under situations where most people would be just fine, as far as that goes I guess I'm just quite weak minded

That is quite strange.

That is quite strange.

Not really. Some people cope well under pressure while others just crack before you know it. I too sometimes feel stressed when others aren't and yet, I don't feel stressed when people are and I feel bad that I can't help them because I'm not really that helpful type of person in emotions. Only in knowledge.

Not really. Some people cope well under pressure while others just crack before you know it. I too sometimes feel stressed when others aren't and yet, I don't feel stressed when people are and I feel bad that I can't help them because I'm not really that helpful type of person in emotions. Only in knowledge.

Pressure is nothing to me, deadlines and such get laughed in the face of. On the other hand, I can't take risks without panicking.

Right, how many of these
British_rail_ticket_Wellington_Shrewsbury.jpg
do you think the machine would print off for a return journey for 7 people?

Had a job interview earlier in the evening. I expected one or two to conduct the interview, the manager and the public officer, perhaps, but I got the whole damned committee! Five people makes for a daunting experience. Dont think I did too badly although I fumbled the ball a couple of times, particularly when they asked me how I would maximise income revenue. What I said (mumbled) and what I should've said werent quite in alignment although I was able to recover some of the damage by asking them about government funding opportunities. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm not too confident but it was a good learning experience.

Had a job interview earlier in the evening. I expected one or two to conduct the interview, the manager and the public officer, perhaps, but I got the whole damned committee! Five people makes for a daunting experience. Dont think I did too badly although I fumbled the ball a couple of times, particularly when they asked me how I would maximise income revenue. What I said (mumbled) and what I should've said werent quite in alignment although I was able to recover some of the damage by asking them about government funding opportunities. Guess I'll have to wait and see. I'm not too confident but it was a good learning experience.

I can relate, in my interview for my current job I got interviewed by 8 people I think. I was definately not expecting that. I had my head darting around answering all the rapid fire questions I was getting from everyone. It's pretty stressful, I was exhausted after it. I didn't think it went all that well either but they gave me an offer that night, so sometimes it's not as bad as it seems.

Is it a little odd not to know all that much about how you're related to all the other people in your family? I mean, from cousins onward, everyone's usually just a first name that's usually said in the same breath as their spouse for clarity's sake--e.g. "Dick and Doris," "Steve and Patti," "Joe and Iva," etc., etc. Even worse, I seem to always find out if someone's done something particularly awesome...in the obituary. :(

One such family member came up in conversation the other day and I could not for the life of me think of how on earth he was related to me. I think he's my dad's cousin? Probably not an uncle? Maybe one of those more distant relations where the title of exactly what it is gets all long and confusing? Bah.

Once people start getting "removed" once or several times I just give up, I don't even know what that means. I'm lucky enough to be very close to my entire immediate family up to and including cousins, aunts, and uncles. Which is actually quite a lot of people as my father had 5 siblings, my mother had 4, and all of them have children.

re: family members suddnly becoming awesome after death: I had a great-uncle who made an interesting and long confession before he died. It's unverified, but I'd like to believe it. Apparently my great-grandfather was active in the Mafia, possibly as a hitman, and my great-uncle was less involved but sometimes used for drops or transport. Something happened and both had to flee the country with their families. Which they apparently did successfully, because here I am.

I just call first/second/third cousins cousins and stuff to make things easier.

Did someone say "cousin"???

Stitch-Earth.jpg

I have it easy.....my entire extended family consists of exactly 6 people :p