Random Thoughts....

They don't have shops in Texas then?

Yes, but Texas has higher sales tax and stores we aren't familiar with. Here we know where to get everything.

That's part of the adventure. Learn Texas buy living in it rather than just being there. And for the big ticket expensive items, a meetup with parents to drop off at a midway point might be a possibility. Also prove to your mother that you are alive and still eating.

Making my first appearance outside the TG threads - as MWF urged me to...what, over a month ago now? Heh! - and I have two random thoughts.

Benedict Cumberbatch is YUMMY. Like, wow. Sherlock is a great programme.

AND...

I had the world's best smoothie today. I can actually FEEL the health coursing through my veins.

Last edited:
Back from a week in Santorini, Greece, what did I miss?

Sore throat is so bad I can't sleep because laying down makes it hard to breathe. Ugh. Its so weird because I feel completely fine otherwise. :cry:

Sore throat is so bad I can't sleep because laying down makes it hard to breathe. Ugh. Its so weird because I feel completely fine otherwise. :cry:

I wish I could help, but all I can is try lozenges. :hug:

In other news, my right index finger kept uncontrollably twitch like spastically. Fortunately, it's stopped now.

It's 8:34am. and I'm still awake. Darn that energy-filled smoothie! Darn it all to heck, an' back.

:hmm: Heck.

Where you end up if you don't believe in Gosh!

Heavens to Murgatroid! Exits stage left!

Snagglepuss.JPG

I wish I could help, but all I can is try lozenges. :hug:

In other news, my right index finger kept uncontrollably twitch like spastically. Fortunately, it's stopped now.

Has no lozenges :( and I know how the twitching thing is. Sometimes my fingers twitch, sometimes toes, sometimes my legs. Sometimes my hands will shake like crazy but only when I move them to a certain position...my body is fucking nuts.

I'm back, sorry.

Anyone with an iPhone/iPod Touch get a game called Depict now. It is awesome.

Watching a documentary about embezzlement and fraud at the 2009 N?rburgring expansion and all i have to say is that Uschi Schmitz (Sabine's mom) is a wonderful woman, the german equivalent to a wild west woman scaring away intruders with her shotgun. She does not know the correct use of "dilemma" but she's helluva tough.

"That's not our future - it's our doom"

Last edited: