Random Thoughts....

That's part of the adventure. Learn Texas buy living in it rather than just being there. And for the big ticket expensive items, a meetup with parents to drop off at a midway point might be a possibility. Also prove to your mother that you are alive and still eating.

Most of my family (on both parents sides) is in Texas, and meeting halfway with the parents would be a seven hour drive. Anyway, the parents know Texas just fine, and I've been there 2-3 times a year since I was born, so I'm not too lost there myself. A two hour drive puts me in Dallas/Ft. Worth with my grandmother, so I'll be more than fine on the family front.

Luckily moving all that stuff won't be much of a problem, we have to take my mothers' truck and a small trailer down anyway since we need to move an old couch from one house to another.

Why is there a shirtless, denim-short-wearing redneck fishing in the river outside my apartment? And what breed of idiot tromps half-naked through bushes loaded with two-inch long thorns

Why is there a shirtless, denim-short-wearing redneck fishing in the river outside my apartment? And what breed of idiot tromps half-naked through bushes loaded with two-inch long thorns

I'm not an idiot, I got my work boots on.

I fear she may be right...

Well, as the N?rburgring is literally the only source of money for the whole region, a nice bankruptcy to drive out the current staff and a following fresh start with local leadership could be the doom of the current N?rburgring GmbH and the rebirth of the N?rburgring a a solid, motorsports-only, summer-season holiday location...

arnold-schwarzenegger23.jpg

Well, as the N?rburgring is literally the only source of money for the whole region, a nice bankruptcy to drive out the current staff and a following fresh start with local leadership could be the doom of the current N?rburgring GmbH and the rebirth of the N?rburgring a a solid, motorsports-only, summer-season holiday location...

One can only hope....

Number 1 on the list Things a Nine Year Old Girl Should Never Say......

"You're not scary, Daddy."

:evil:

There have been regular screams around the house since!

Ugh I want to claw my throat out so bad. Finally got some sleep and still no better so I'm going into the doctor's today. Half of me hopes its nothing, the other half of me hopes it actually is something so that my parents don't yell at me for wasting their money on a pointless doctor visit when I already cost them enough.

I need to get out of here. :cry:

Making my first appearance outside the TG threads - as MWF urged me to...what, over a month ago now? Heh! - and I have two random thoughts.

Benedict Cumberbatch is YUMMY. Like, wow. Sherlock is a great programme.

AND...

I had the world's best smoothie today. I can actually FEEL the health coursing through my veins.

Welcome, You're one of us now.

Ugh I want to claw my throat out so bad.

I need to get out of here. :cry:

:blink: DON'T

So I just moved into a new apartment, with no internet hooked up yet.

3G phone tethering to the rescue :D.

grrrr.Orbit doesn't work properly on firefox 3.6.8 and Download helper doesn't get grooveshark songs. Any other program I can use?

Grooveshark had some official Mogwai stuff on it... as in legit and endorsed. I was pleasantly surprised.

On a random note, I need to change my desk location so I can browse forums at work :\