Random Thoughts....

So today is a really nice day, sun is shining, temperature is nice, good day for opening some windows and the door to the little terrace.
Close to here (~300m) is an old estate house that is now a museum, in the garden they frequently have events, today is live classical music of some sort, hmmm.

It's not that I don't like classical music, my parents love it and I pretty much grew up listening to it, but still...

Hey, how are the kitties?

Getting more brave, they go in the house now, but are scared of me, as I don't come by that often so they don't know me that well :(

Are you planning on kidnapping one or two for keeps when they are old enough?

Are you planning on kidnapping one or two for keeps when they are old enough?

I wouldn't need to kidnap them, I could have gotten both the mum and kittens if I wanted, but my bf doesn't like cats, booooo.

Woot.
There's 28 downloads of my stylish black frame for this forum ... =) (or 25 if you take away the 3 times I've downloaded) I didn't think it was that many so that made me smile, as I have not unashamedly promoted it before (I guess I am kinda now, aren't I?)
*smiles*

Fuck solid mechanics. I did a 'design and build' project on my mouse's cage tonight. Leo now has a sweet mezzanine level and swing bridge in his cage. That is until he chews through the satay skewers supporting the structures.

The little girl in this subaru ad looks like ninjacoco.

All CDs from Bands starting with "H" i own are by bands starting with "Ha".

Edit: And all are by what i think is called "Alternative Country" artists.

Last edited:
People keep asking me if I am english. :lol:
TOO MUCH TOP GEAR FOR KAT MAYBE

My toaster betrayed me. It received the traditional punishment for failed assassins.

(It was toasting bread then burst into flames.)

I just got home with my new toaster. Hopefully this one won't go Brutus on me as well.

Tied with its own power cord then shot?

I'm finally in Rio! I arrived 2 days ago, after a 20h delay in the flight, caused by a ground incident... However, I don't care, I love this city !! And mind you, it's winter here in Rio and the temperature is around 30C!! I love that.

Enjoy your family time ;)

Being in the military presents one with many unique opportunities and experiences that would otherwise be missed in civilian life, like being cut off by a truck towing an open trailer hauling a dozen AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles. If that had turned out to be an accident I don't think the pieces of me would have landed yet.

Where the HELL is my tire pressure gauge?