Random Thoughts....

Can I at least not smell you when I am not in the room with you? I seriously had to run DOWN THE HALL AND INTO THE BATHROOM to escape one guy's smell. I chose the stench of stale blood and urine over him can you imagine how bad his BO was for that? :cry:
Eugh. Not even remotely that bad. I try to maintain my smell at humanly levels :)

And sometimes locks should have been changed first...

:p

They had a key for emergencies. Now I just use my finger print and have a code programmed for emergencies.

(They don't know it yet)

I'm bored, and tired, but also lazy so I'm still just laying on the couch.

Slacker! :p

Almost got the MSN of a Swedish girl a year younger than me on Omegle.

Those trying to entrap them too.

And I found this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...bio-whisky-aged-with-granny-whiz-2070491.html

Whizky, world's first bio whisky aged with granny whiz

Introducing Gilpin Family Whisky, a project of James Gilpin, a UK- based designer and researcher focusing on new biomedical technologies, who has created a "public engagement tool" distilling diabetic whiz into "single malt whisky."

On August 27, Gilpin explained to Relaxnews that, "it's not for sale but I am giving it away at exhibitions and festivals."

The public health concept of the whizky is based on the fact that "large amounts of sugar are excreted on a daily basis by type-two diabetic patients, especially amongst the upper end of our aging population."

And, "as a result of this, diabetic patients' toilets often have unusual scale build up in the basin and rapid mould growths as the sugar put into the system acts as nutrients for mould and bacteria growth. "

Gilpin revealed, "It only takes a couple of weeks to make a batch but it's best if it is left in the bottle for a little while."

As for how it tastes, he added, "I don't have the benefit of aging my whisky for 100 years in a barrel but I do have the benefit of my candidates having lived in some cases 90 years of a very full life which adds a great amount of depth to the flavor. ...My nan [grandmother] hasn't produced a very good bottle but she would have never forgiven me if I hadn't included it."

It turns out that his "Nan's bottle is not very good" because "she is still very healthy," however it is a "popular bottle as people like the personal connection."

According to Gilpin, "someone on BBC radio 6 had made a funny reference about Jim Bean and Jack Daniels despite all of their advertising showing the complex manufacturing process of their whisky [but] they were both too lazy to get sick old nans wee to improve their product and reduce their production costs."

However he made it clear that he is not "brave enough to make comparisons [between Gilpin Family Whisky and] branded whisky."

Gilpin is more concerned with healthy sustainable products in the future and this project questions, "Is it plausible to suggest that we start utilizing our water purification systems in order to harvest the biological resources that our elderly already process in abundance?"

If you are brave enough to pick up your free bottle of ?whizky', the next festival stop for the "Whisky Shop" is the Abandon Normal Devices (AND) festival in Manchester, UK this October. http://www.andfestival.org.uk

To see the full process, go to: http://www.jamesgilpin.com/gilpinfamilywhis.html

If whiz in your whisky is not your thing, the how-to site Instructables explains step-by-step how to distill your own whisky: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-a-Whisky-Still/ and Whiskystuff explains their recipe
with a DIY vlog: http://whiskystuff.blogspot.com/2009/08/diy-moonshine-in-your-kitchen.html

Then I nearly :puke:

I just came back from a night out and the one thing to remember from this one is : with time, it gets more difficult to find people who really are your friends. After one year of what you thought was a healthy friendship, one can come and slap you from the back. Human Beings are indeed complicated...

I have not slept in.... idk. More than 36 hours.

I have not slept in.... idk. More than 36 hours.

*picks up Kat, carries her to the bedroom and places her on bed*
Now go to fucking sleep!
*leaves*

[/unexpected ending]

Actually speaking of such things I should probably go to sleep too, its 3:45am and I have a test to revise for and a B&B to book amongst other things tomorrow...

*picks up Kat, carries her to the bedroom and places her on bed*
Now go to fucking sleep!
*leaves*

[/unexpected ending]

Actually speaking of such things I should probably go to sleep too, its 3:45am and I have a test to revise for and a B&B to book amongst other things tomorrow...

Daaaw :blush:
I'm already in bed and have been for awhile, I just for some reason can't sleep. I tried all night yesterday and got nowhere.

on the top of your screen there's a button that says log out. Click it. voila, instant drowsiness

Shit it's windy. Theres a large fig tree in front of my house which is dropping branches all over the street, someone's patio is now in my back yard, and a fence fell on my brothers car which I'm trying to sell. And it hasn't eased yet.

It is insane here too, our car nearly got pushed off the road whilst driving and trees are down everywhere in our area. Was going to go out on the scooter this afternoon, but even if the wind dies down it will probably be too dangerous- the roads are covered in huge branches that even cars have to dodge around. So yesterday the roads were soaked and today they are covered in trees- I have no luck!
On a similar note, hope all our Victorians are ok with the floods down there, sounds pretty nasty.

And happy father's day to any fathers on here!!!!! (Father's Day in Aus, think it is different elsewhere?). Went out for breakfast and I'm going out tonight for dinner- I'm going to be stuffed!

I don't log off the forum I close my laptop and put it away :lol: it didn't work too well and after trying for most of the night and all of the morning I gave up.

On a similar note, hope all our Victorians are ok with the floods down there, sounds pretty nasty.

It was stupidly windy here last night, I'm surprised our roof is still intact and our stupid excuse for a carport didn't go flying into the neighbour's yard. But, because the rain was blasting in from the north, we had some water force its way through the back room windows, but it was nothing a few towels couldn't fix. Our TV reception kept dropping in and out all evening. It's back today, but all the channels are fuzzy. As far as I know it's the same for everyone I know s in the area. There must be damage to the relay towers in town. The town of Creswick not far from us had it's centre awash yesterday, and people had to be evacuated.

On a happier note, I'm looking forward to father's day dinner with my dad and his parents down in Colac this evening. Now that dad's got a better car, I'm not driving my brother down there for once, and I won't be doing the rabbit / roo dodging on the way home. Phew!

Last edited:
It wasn't that bad on the bay, except when I was driving today, there was a lot of debris on the road. Now it's all sunny here. Although they did say the floods will peak today because of the rainfall on the alps. And they got a lot of it.

And in other news, don't cry and drive at the same time, it's not helpful.

Nothing makes me feel more worthless than an entire day spent on the couch watching college football handegg, but I love it. :D

Noooo, they've gone and messed with the IMDb pages.

Last edited:
Nothing makes me feel more worthless than an entire day spent on the couch watching college football handegg, but I love it. :D
I feel like that when watching the 24 hours of Le Mans but I don't give a fuck about being perceived as not giving a fuck because I'm to involved in the race.

The wind has finally died down, I've had a chance to wash the car, and luckily the damage left by the fence buffed out. There was a ton of shit flying though the air in those winds, and most of it ended up around the boot opening of the car.

Also, a massive fig tree down the street from me has been cut down because it dropped a limb on someones fence, the one outside my house drops a limb and according to the council, that's fine. We've been trying to get rid of that tree for years, and they still won't agree to cut it down.

There was a giant moth on the ceiling. How the fuck did it get in here without me noticing I always keep the door closed....
Then again, hour 44 of no sleep, I was asked if I was hallucinating yet earlier....:unsure:

So frustrated with myself, screwed around with going out on the scooter today and now when I really want to go out, it's too late. And I probably won't get a chance to go out again until Saturday at the earliest. Somebody remind me of this post so i don't hype myself up like this again and feel like shit :(

In my defence, all yesterday the roads were soaked- and the scooter tyre is needing to be replaced because it has no grip in the wet- and all this morning it was super windy to the point where even my parents refused to go out on the bikes. Add that to my uni load at them moment and my time for stuff like this is unfortunately tight. I just need to realise that sooner I guess :(

(And yes, I have whinged about this twice in one day now- shows you how big an issue this is for me!!! :lol:)