Random Thoughts....

Last edited:
Nothing says "I have complete and utter faith in my God" than 3" thick bulletproof glass on your Popemobile!

:p

Nothing says "I have complete and utter faith in my God" than 3" thick bulletproof glass on your Popemobile!

:p

it would certainly liven up the BBC coverage. its so boring i'd much rather be emotionally scarred again from the girls in IRC from last night.

Bananas are good, they bring EU IRC together

Girls scare US IRC

Karen Gillan has a donkey too? Jeremy will be pleased!

I saw a nun at the university's cafeteria today and suddenly i had this image in my mind of her going down in a hailstorm of bullets -in slow motion, of course- while the shooter screams: "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"

Odd, when I read your post I imagined her pulling out an uzi and taking out someone in a hailstorm of bullets. Then screaming "meet my god bitches!".

I saw a nun at the university's cafeteria today and suddenly i had this image in my mind of her going down in a hailstorm of bullets -in slow motion, of course- while the shooter screams: "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?"

OK then.

You do realise most normal people see nuns and think of penguins, don't you?

You do realise most normal people see nuns and think of penguins, don't you?
When i'm not in a nun-killing B-Movie mood (You know that "Nude Nuns with Big Guns" will soon come to a theater video rental near you?) my brain skips the "penguin" step and directely jumps to Jake and Elwood.

Reactions: MWF