Random Thoughts....

I have been really bad at sleep lately, I am permanently in this limbo state of being relatively tired and not sleepy and have been like this for over a week.

I did. I refer to them as "headache pills" because they don't make me sleepy and just give me a headache instead.

I've never taken sleeping pills before, mainly because I sleep well but not at "socially acceptable" times. I could utilize the time to work on assignments...but y'know, that could be productive :p. Tried to log into IRC but I think my firewall is blocking it. Oh well.

Zopiclone and a couple of glasses if wine does the trick beautifu............ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm a bit dizzy today :(

I'm a bit dizzy today :(

I had this really badly a couple of days ago. It was difficult to walk straight and lasted over 24 hours. Really freaked me out since I've never had anything like it before. But, just as suddenly as it happened, it went away...

First day in America, and man, did I take it easy: landed at 9:30, ran around looking for last-minute apartment leads, got a new cell phone (or "mobile," as those plucky bastards are inclined to call them), toured a few one-bedroom studios barely big enough to fit my massive ego, registered for classes, and even ate at McDonald's like any true American. Wrapped off dinner with some crummy fish n' chips at the Holiday Inn restaurant, because that is how it's done.

Note to self: HP Sauce = overrated. (Aaaaand that's the sound of my visa being revoked.)

Don't you mean england? :p

I wonder if my school would be willing to mail me to england. :|

Welcome on this side of the world BlaRo :D

Why is there nothing good on tv on friday night?

First day in America, and man, did I take it easy: landed at 9:30, ran around looking for last-minute apartment leads, got a new cell phone (or "mobile," as those plucky bastards are inclined to call them), toured a few one-bedroom studios barely big enough to fit my massive ego, registered for classes, and even ate at McDonald's like any true American. Wrapped off dinner with some crummy fish n' chips at the Holiday Inn restaurant, because that is how it's done.

Note to self: HP Sauce = overrated. (Aaaaand that's the sound of my visa being revoked.)

England, good gracious yes! Hope you aren't too jetlagged.

Nothing says "I have complete and utter faith in my God" than 3" thick bulletproof glass on your Popemobile!

:p

And the security he has with him.

Soooooo, the family I usually babysit for got a dog. I <3 these people, but the dog? Welllll...it's a puppy. A jumpy, licky puppy. And I'm a tad afraid of dogs who jump up in my space. And I don't like being licked. And I think you get the idea. I can usually get used to a dog after a while and I'm sure she'll calm down after a while, get the hint that I'm a bit scared and don't want to play, etc., etc. But now? Eek!

Either way, it peed on the floor and I stuck it outside for a while to, uh, finish its business. It's a clear, really pleasant night, so it'll be fine. I still feel like a bit of a bunghole, but ahhhhh...no dog jumping on me for a while. Niiiiice.

Last edited:
FG...you're lucky. I guess my summer vacation is....over