Random Thoughts....

just read about it on wikipedia, not exactly the sort of film i'd watch.

I had never heard of it until I saw dad had put it on the home server. Its late, I'm bored and looking for something to watch, and it happened to be the only thing I haven't watched yet so I pressed play...and now I can't sleep. I'm watching some Total Wipeout to see if I can get my mind off it.

I had never heard of it until I saw dad had put it on the home server. Its late, I'm bored and looking for something to watch, and it happened to be the only thing I haven't watched yet so I pressed play...and now I can't sleep. I'm watching some Total Wipeout to see if I can get my mind off it.

leave the tv or put it on timer and fall asleep watching something like wipeout. will make it a lot easier to forget about the film.

These bloody rent application forms are doing my head in! This is probably going to be a classic case of putting all my apples into one basket and hoping like fuck the application is accepted or I'm in deep trouble :p

melbournian said:
Just spent 15 minutes on the phone to Heikki Kovalainen entered my phone number in a comp on his webpage and got a call from the man himself - definitely the most random thing to happen to me this week!

Oh wow lol! That certainly is random, but that's awesome. Is he a nice guy like he seems?

Last edited:

If it comforts you, wolf attacks are quite rare and even more so in North America. Looking through data on wolf attacks it appears the likelihood of you being attack by them is quite slim.

Had to write a 2-page paper on the Josephson effect and how to use it in measurement as a standard for the volt. My brain asplode.

Mom was right, I'm out of step with the Uni rhythm at the moment. I blame 3 months of holiday laziness.

Just got back from Barclays for my new bank account. They say it will take a week for my check to clear, and for me to get my card.

I've stocked up on food, so I should be ok. But the worst part is not being able to buy beer, or go to a pub. GOD DAMMIT

Just got back from Barclays for my new bank account. They say it will take a week for my check to clear, and for me to get my card.

I've stocked up on food, so I should be ok. But the worst part is not being able to buy beer, or go to a pub. GOD DAMMIT

now an ID card isn't so stupid anymore, isn't it? :lol:

i've had it happen as well that some stupid machines swallowed my card, but that just means you have to go inside the bank, show your ID-card, and ask the person behind the counter for money

Its called "Frozen". I didn't think it'd shake me up this bad, considering I can watch horror movies without so much as a flinch, shiver or "Oh god I can't watch!"

Just watched it after reading this.......

the leg breaking scene.......I had one of those 2 years back, still gives me the shivers when I think about it, but a double one ? OUCH! AW! Blooddy hell dammit!

GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHGHGLGLGFLFFFGFGFFF

/overreaction.

My good router appears to be deaded. Our home network setup involves the desktop, xbax, and buffalo router being wired to a linksys router and the buffalo sits upstairs transmitting wireless (because it has awesomely strong wireless strength, strong enough to get a good signal on the second story while the router sits in the basement, but not strong enough to get useable speed in the backyard while it's in the basement).

Blah blah blah, the buffalo's fried, it's been running really poorly lately and today I can't connect to it at all even wired. Yay!

If it comforts you, wolf attacks are quite rare and even more so in North America. Looking through data on wolf attacks it appears the likelihood of you being attack by them is quite slim.

If you have a dog with you your chances of a woof encounter go way up. But they don't want to rip your face off, they want to rip your dog's face off. Solution: Bear mace, fucku you worves!

now an ID card isn't so stupid anymore, isn't it? :lol:

i've had it happen as well that some stupid machines swallowed my card, but that just means you have to go inside the bank, show your ID-card, and ask the person behind the counter for money

Slightly more difficult when there aren't any Bank of America branches around here.

If you have a dog with you your chances of a woof encounter go way up. But they don't want to rip your face off, they want to rip your dog's face off. Solution: Bear mace, fucku you worves!

Thankfully I have a pet cougar for such an occasion.

Western Union may be an idea.

They have facilities in some small, local convenience stores. Check out their website to see if they have a location guide or just look around your neighbourhood and you will possibly find one*.

:)

EDIT: *There will be a logo sticker on the shopfront glass or door.

Last edited:
PSATs how do they fucking work?

I can express the condition of my stress and patience levels with a very primitive grunt. I'm smart but when I have 25 minutes to answer 24 questions and with critical response I'm given a long article to read and then answer questions about that article and I have to skim it because I don't have time to really read it and the questions involve deep interpretation of parts of the article my brain turns to the point of explosion. I hate timed testing because my stress levels go through the roof, I'm more of a read the article and reread it again after reading the questions to highlight important parts test taker and I can't do that when time restrained, added to the fact that I'm stuck in an extremely uncomfortable seat and I'm about ready to throw something.
Stuck in the same chair, taking a stressful test, for 3 and a half hours is reaching my tipping point.