Random Thoughts....

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/10/14/graph.PNG

Judging by the fact most of the high fertility seems to be africa I think it has much less to do with alcohol and more to do with access to birth control. :|

Slightly NSFW, but not really:

Hilarous though :lol:

Reactions: MWF
Its called "Frozen". I didn't think it'd shake me up this bad, considering I can watch horror movies without so much as a flinch, shiver or "Oh god I can't watch!"

I watched the trailer for that on one of my semi-regular shuffle through the trailers on the Apple site (which in fairness to Apple is excellent), looked pretty fucked up. However it's the sort of situation you'd only get in if you were a bit stupid, so there's no need to worry about it happening to you. :)

But snow makes air feel warmer. 2C with snow on the ground feels alot warmer than 2C without snow. Also it isn't that dark when the ground is white.

12C and sunny here. Warm enough to have the roof off on the way back from my client meetings this morning, and a good long stretch of really interesting road on the journey home for once not held up by a single tractor or pensioner.

Good times! :D

And crazy woman get pissy because some one dared to answer a kid's question in class....

Well, I am almost back.

I am just about to take my exam in 2 hours, and now I am taking a break from studying. I'm a little nervous, but overall I feel prepared.

Judging by the fact most of the high fertility seems to be africa I think it has much less to do with alcohol and more to do with access to birth control. :|

If you live in a state that doesnt provide pensions, you need a few kids to do it for you. Having many children is a source of income. It was the same in our countries when we were poor. The richer you get, the lower fertility rates get. South Korea is currently the lowest scoring country at 1.2 children per woman, which is far form the 2.1 needed to maintain the population, whereas all african states rank on the top spots. Chad, Angola and such are usually competing for the top spot, as well as having the highest child mortality.

Around 1900 we see a drastic decline in birthrates in the industrialized world.

People still have kids to get government benefits here. It disgusts me frankly as if you do that you are probably not properly providing for the kids.

Just tell the Dean or whoever that she tried to touch you inappropriately.

Case solved.

Quite honestly I must come here and post every time I purchase from The Book Depository but it really is an amazing resource. I can get a 448 page hardback book for $58 when the same book would cost me $160 from Angus and Robertson. And it's free shipping. There has to be something wrong when I can purchase an Australian published book from the UK for almost a third of the price.

Quite honestly I must come here and post every time I purchase from The Book Depository but it really is an amazing resource. I can get a 448 page hardback book for $58 when the same book would cost me $160 from Angus and Robertson. And it's free shipping. There has to be something wrong when I can purchase an Australian published book from the UK for almost a third of the price.

Isn`t the internet magical?

Speaking of people who get lots of kids, what happened to Octomom?

I just came out of the gym in a t-shirt and shorts. Sweaty. Warm 'n' toasty. Everyone else outside had sweatshirts and long pants on.

...it's 57 out there according to my phone. Mmm.

Also, I get Freebirds today! Giant burrito in my mouth! Rejoice! :drool:

Last edited: