Random Thoughts....

I still don't really understand the appeal of sushi. It looks so unappetising

Sushi is amazing. Although these days almost any food kills my stomach, so its a rare treat.

K, I'm sorry. I need to just say this.

I

MISS

EMILY!

:cry:

^Who?

Emily is my labmate, and she was here helping me observe on the telescope from Saturday till today. I dropped her off at the airport today.

It was nice just to have someone I could relate and talk to, and we were laughing and enjoying and being silly.

I'm encountering problems here in the telescope (new problems, not old ones mind you) and I just feel alone here since there's only the telescope operator and myself.

Plus me and Emily sort of bonded and became close.

Just my luck with women - she's happily married.

But of course that doesn't mean we can't be good friends. They're just hard to find.

I still don't really understand the appeal of sushi. It looks so unappetising

Depends.

The stuff that is just raw fish on white rice isn't my cup of tea because, well, it tastes like raw fish and white rice.

But some of the other stuff is really quite delightful as they actually use more than two ingredients.

Emily is my labmate, and she was here helping me observe on the telescope from Saturday till today. I dropped her off at the airport today.

It was nice just to have someone I could relate and talk to, and we were laughing and enjoying and being silly.

I'm encountering problems here in the telescope (new problems, not old ones mind you) and I just feel alone here since there's only the telescope operator and myself.

Plus me and Emily sort of bonded and became close.

Just my luck with women - she's happily married.

But of course that doesn't mean we can't be good friends. They're just hard to find.

Have you given thought to the emerging science of cloning? :p

Failing that, did you think to ask if she had an unmarried sister?

I think I'm going to murder these snoring basterds in their sleep. Either that, or plug their noses and have fun with it, because it DRIVES ME NUTS AND I CAN'T SLEEP. Ugh. But my friend's internet connection is lightyears faster than mine at home so I guess while I'm awake I'll download a shitload of stuff that wouldn't normally download in less than a week at home. :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to murder these snoring basterds in their sleep. Either that, or plug their noses and have fun with it, because it DRIVES ME NUTS AND I CAN'T SLEEP. Ugh. But my friend's internet connection is lightyears faster than mine at home so I guess while I'm awake I'll download a shitload of stuff that wouldn't normally download in less than a week at home. :mrgreen:

You shouldn't meet my father then! When my dad was young, his friends used to complain about his snoring...they were sleeping in separate rooms :lol:

How can Toyota mass produce 'Highlanders' if there can only be one?

http://img826.imageshack.**/img826/6180/35959103183293073166103.jpg

You shouldn't meet my father then! When my dad was young, his friends used to complain about his snoring...they were sleeping in separate rooms :lol:

Well unfortunately I'm in the same room as three people who have a tendency to snore. One of them snores like fucking Darth Vader and the devil...the other two are very sporadic, but all of it is just as annoying. Yeah for headphones, although sometimes it can be quite amusing - like earlier when Darth Vader snorer fell asleep while there were more people over, we sat and laughed at his snoring but then my other friend woke him up, just as I was going to record it for shits and giggles.

And my parents wonder why I sleep all day when I'm at home. I almost NEVER get any sleep on the weekends when I'm at a friend's house, either because we stay up all freaking night or because their snoring keeps me up - either too busy laughing at it or wanting to plug their noses and cover their mouths...

My arm is still bruised and sore to the touch from when I had some blood drawn for tests during my medical checkup. The checkup was ten days ago. :blink:

Also my fingers really hurt from playing my guitar so much over the past few days. For some reason I just can't put it down for very long. I suppose it's a healthy addiction.

How can Toyota mass produce 'Highlanders' if there can only be one?

http://img826.imageshack.**/img826/6180/35959103183293073166103.jpg

maybe they are destined to meet on the battlefields of the Gathering and fight amongst each other until there is only one.

Well unfortunately I'm in the same room as three people who have a tendency to snore.
One of the most reliable ways to deal with a snorer is to slip a plastic bag over their head and tape it round the neck.
Either they'll wake up or die. But they'll do it quietly.

Nothing clears the mind like a midnight drive along the freeway.

Depends.

The stuff that is just raw fish on white rice isn't my cup of tea because, well, it tastes like raw fish and white rice.

But some of the other stuff is really quite delightful as they actually use more than two ingredients.

Well, sushi is basically a rice dish which you put whatever you fancy on top. Sushi doesn't mean it's fish with rice. :p

Less is more!

Sushi done right is GLORIOUS.

Spicy salmon skin roll and spicy salmon roll = the best.