Random Thoughts....

One of my friends on Facebook posted this as a status:

"Our God is greater. Our God is stronger. God, you are higher than any other"

Even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion and religious views, I find this to be extremely narrow-minded! (She is Christian, if anyone was wondering)

Even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion and religious views, I find this to be extremely narrow-minded! (She is Christian, if anyone was wondering)

Maybe she learned that they were going to rebuild God, and make him harder, better, faster, stronger?

<Attention: You now all have the Daft Punk song stuck in your head>

Wait. Lee Majors is god?

In fact, God is actually The Ultimate Warrior.

UltimateWarrior007.jpeg

Yeah, yeah, it's late over here, shut up.

The fact that she acknowledges other gods means she is full of shit. According to the dictates of their god, there is no other god.

Hence her full of shitness.

Then again, religious types aren't the most logical anyways.

Maybe she learned that they were going to rebuild God, and make him harder, better, faster, stronger?

<Attention: You now all have the Daft Punk song stuck in your head>

Damm you!!!! :p

The fact that she acknowledges other gods means she is full of shit. According to the dictates of their god, there is no other god.

Hence her full of shitness.

Then again, religious types aren't the most logical anyways.

True.

What I find more annoying is the ignorance and lack of education in people lack her. The fact of the matter is that in the three major western religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) God is the same entity, we just call it different names. They are derivatives of the belief in Abraham.

And eastern religions don't have a God identified by a single entity. So her comparison makes even less sense. But you can't argue with people like her, they are not even capable of hearing another point of view.

http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/1188/religionu.jpg

So says the Roman Catholic

So, apparently Ira Glass, Jon Hodgeman, and David Sedaris are on The Daily Show tonight. Holy shit, they must have finally read all my fan letters.

Too bad I can't watch it from here, because Jon Stewart hates black people foreigners. Racist.

Last edited:
Thanks, tho I'll probably just find it online so I can watch it whenever.

In other news, a friend of mine just got pulled over, and the cop asked her if she had been smoking any "marijauna pots."

He was dead serious.

face_palm.gif

Over here? Policemen, you just can not get good ones anymore!

And if you are using a UK IP I posted the on-line link for you to use.

Last edited:
Are you sure he didn't mean marijuana buds?

No, this was in Connecticut, the state that only exists for people to travel to a better state.

No, this was in Connecticut, the state that only exists for people to travel to a better state.

The Manitoba of America.

I was this close :fingers close together for effect: to living in Connecticut... well for grad school.

The same can be said for Nevada and anything East of the Rocky mountains.