Random Thoughts....

Well, its more like, I need a new bra, so I asked him because I have no money...I figured any normal red blooded American male couldn't pass up the chance to go bra shopping with a pretty lady.
As in you asked him to pay for your new bra?

For shame.
You could have offered something in return...

Tonight I think I`m going to have Middle Eastern food for dinner, za`atar and kofka for everyone!

Scored free tickets to the final show of Weezer's tour last weekend and had a blast. Rivers was running around the whole venue giving high fives, borrowing hats and masks people were wearing as part of their costumes and even jumped on stage with this.

http://img222.imageshack.**/img222/2097/20101030weezer11.jpg

Reagan did it.

Is it a new tour starting then, because I have tickets to see them play the Blue Album in January. I can't wait.

Is it a new tour starting then, because I have tickets to see them play the Blue Album in January. I can't wait.

Yeah, that's a new tour. They'll play the whole Blue album one night + some hits and then the next night they'll play Pinkerton + some hits.

Well, its more like, I need a new bra, so I asked him because I have no money...I figured any normal red blooded American male couldn't pass up the chance to go bra shopping with a pretty lady, but unfortunately I caught him in the middle of playing a video game.
PROTIP: The only men who are willing to shop for clothes are gay men. Any clothes. This includes bras. Even the opportunity to possibly see titties does not outweigh the pure torture of clothes shopping.

Dude, zatar is the bomb with some flatbread and labneh, and a nice fruity olive oil.

I like olive oil with a bit of a bite, so when I go to Middle Eastern restaurants I bring my own kalamata olive oil.

Edit: on a related note, does anybody have that image that shows which religion you should be according to your level of hummus-love?

Last edited:
With plain bread and zatar id agree, need the acid. If served with labneh, the yogurt is sour enough for my tastes.

The guy who owns the restaurant is Jordanian and he serves two kinds of labneh, soft and hard. The hard (which I prefer) is already in the their ``house olive oil``. The restaurant has kind of a funny story. The husband and wife who own it moved to the area separately, him from Jordan and her from Lebanon, they met here in town, married, and opened the restaurant together.

Edit: on a related note, does anybody have that image that shows which religion you should be according to your level of hummus-love?

Just tried a search on GIS and it came up with this:

religion-flowchart_1.jpg

On a different note: FUCK my sleep cycle in the ass.

Because of the observing run I was used to sleeping at 8 in the morning and waking up at 3-3:45 in the afternoon. As such now, when I try to get to bed at 9, I end up waking up at 11 and then I can't return to sleep until 7 in the FUCKING MORNING.

I'm gonna call today off. I'm sure my mentor won't mind if I tell him I'll ssh in and do work remotely.

Plus we worked twice as many hours during observing last week so I've actually worked like 2 weeks and 4 days.

That is like, exactly my sleep schedule

Wooooooo, early weekend \o/ was supposed to work until 10 tonight, but there wasn't much going on and a little after 4 the boss shows up asking if we want to get of early, stupid question on a friday night :p we were only 2 in our department tonight and we finished just after 6 :D

That is like, exactly my sleep schedule

Have you tried Tylenol PM or something with anti-histamines in it? I'm considering doing that todaay

Random thought: Subway's Sweet Onion sauce seems to be quite delicious, but I must remember to only get it when I'm eating there and not for take-away, 'cause brother, that shit is leakin'.

Mmm, the sweet onion sauce on chicken with provolone... tasty!

So I've always wanted to see if I could weasel my way into automotive journalism, because of course I have. I actually have an outlet right now, and the assorted manufacturers are willing to let me into their various media sites, but the trouble is everyone's press fleet is in Vancouver or Toronto. I am in neither of those places. However, I do know that there are people based out of Calgary and Saskatoon and stuff, so there must be a way to get around this.

Anyone have a clue what the way to get around this is?