Random Thoughts....

Last edited:
The effects of alcohol on the human mind in the morning is something that is worth sceintific investigation.

I just had an amusing encounter with a guy who claimed Adolf Hitler died in California in 1996. Also, he and Josef Mengele, who is apparently going by an alias, are responsible for creating AIDS, and that vaccines cause cancer and were also created by Hitler and Mengele.

And by amusing, I really mean frighteningly weird.

Oh, and that George Bush Sr. kidnapped and killed a child in a Satanic ritual in the Presidio.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, it's not like I believe him or anything. I'm frightened because people this nuts are allowed to roam the streets, particularly directly in front of my research building protesting vaccinations and animal research. It's really quite annoying to have some dude go all crazy in my face.

Just had a women with her son (9-ish) check out the book, "10 Ways to a Less Defiant Child". Son looks at title of the book and then up at his mom with a shocked expression; "You're not having that much trouble with me, are you?"

:lol:

Way #1: Buy this book, display prominently.

I have an interview tomorrow yeah! Only problem is I don't know what to wear.

I've been dragging ass all week. it's times like these that make me want to back to caffeine.