Random Thoughts....

Speaking of money I'm getting a pay raise for being in the military for two years. Yay! It's hard to believe it's been that long already. It really has blown by fast and the best is yet to come. But now I think a little reflection over a chilly beer is in order. :beer:

I love pay raises, especially promotion pay raises.

God I need Thanksgiving break to come fast, I'm in such a pissy mood. My shop teacher isn't helping, she wants a couple of us to do the board up in the hallway for open house, alright not too hard. Yesterday we sketched out what it would look like and got her approval, we get together all we need and start putting it together and mocking it up essentially in the class room and the whole time she is saying that she likes it. Today, we put up the whole thing, the background paper, all the poster boards we made, the giant sign with the title that she had asked be the theme "Competitions by Engineering," meant to show what competitions we enter. We get it all done with about 10 minutes left, everything securely stapled in place to make vandalism difficult, we tell her it's done and she approves it; 5 minutes later she doesn't and wants the theme changed solely to engineering, there is no "We can do that tomorrow" because have a bunch of work tomorrow. GRRRR!

24 hours until I take the flight to San Francisco to go chill and drink the night away with my buddies :dance:

2-1/2 hours after my last class let out, and I'm camped out in front of a computer being semi-productive.

I've been using "Playing With Danger" to get in the mood for killing tiny cowards designing graphic-y things...

Also, boolit.

That has just happened to mine - not an Indesit is it? I bought an LG impressed by their technology - Direct Drive motors. Damn quiet it is too and works well on the cleaning front.
Haha, it is an Indesit! :lol:

Sadly I can't replace it as the owner of the property is in charge of maintaining appliances and think she wants to try and get it fixed...

I really miss the internet now, and television. Getting quite bored stuck out on my own, I've exhausted my DVDs and books. :(
My sleeping pattern is completely different now too, I got to bed at midnight and wake up at 8:30 every day rather than being awake until the early hours of the morning and waking up mid afternoon!:lol:

I believe my son will get to come home tomorrow. Nearly two weeks after he was born. The latest thing was the doctor is concerned about his breathing. I've watched for hours and not seen it. I honestly think the monitors aren't reading right.

I believe my son will get to come home tomorrow. Nearly two weeks after he was born.
That?s great news to hear, good luck with everything.
:)

The latest thing was the doctor is concerned about his breathing. I've watched for hours and not seen it. I honestly think the monitors aren't reading right.

Understandable concern, the little guy has got to OK, otherwise they would keep him in hospital.

I'm sop jealous of your NES and zapper! Wanna buy my Sega Saturn or my Sega Nomad?

I'm sop jealous of your NES and zapper! Wanna buy my Sega Saturn or my Sega Nomad?

The black TV has an NES built into it. It's an official Nintendo Television. And no, sorry, not interested in those Sega things, sorry. :p

I just had an amusing encounter with a guy who claimed Adolf Hitler died in California in 1996. Also, he and Josef Mengele, who is apparently going by an alias, are responsible for creating AIDS, and that vaccines cause cancer and were also created by Hitler and Mengele.

And by amusing, I really mean frighteningly weird.

Oh, and that George Bush Sr. kidnapped and killed a child in a Satanic ritual in the Presidio.

Welcome to San Francisco, you must be new here.

Welcome to San Francisco, you must be new here.

Been here for 4 years. I've had conversations with a guy who thought he was Anne Frank, a guy who thought he was a sea lion, a guy who keeps asking me for legal advice in the elevator... peaceful nuts, I don't have a problem with. This guy, spouting stuff about Adolf Hitler, was quite angry about it. I don't like angry crazy people.

I've been using "Playing With Danger" to get in the mood for killing tiny cowards designing graphic-y things...

Playing with danger? You make How Now Brown weep. :p

Been here for 4 years. I've had conversations with a guy who thought he was Anne Frank, a guy who thought he was a sea lion, a guy who keeps asking me for legal advice in the elevator... peaceful nuts, I don't have a problem with. This guy, spouting stuff about Adolf Hitler, was quite angry about it. I don't like angry crazy people.

You should invite the Anne Frank guy and the Hitler guy to lunch. Bring a video camera.