Random Thoughts....

What's best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

The way your avatar is cropped, the car looks less like an XJ and more like a Fiat Spider.

I would need a larger avatar to do any better.

It'd be way down on my to-do list - am currently busy crushing my enemies...

The way your avatar is cropped, the car looks less like an XJ and more like a Fiat Spider.

It's a bit funny, as long as he's had that one there I've thought it didn't quite look like a Jaaaaaaag.

That's a Jag? :blink:

I was going for a Triumph Spitfire before this conversation. If you squint really hard you can see the quad headlamps

So somebody just tried to craigslist scam me, and then threatened to report me to the FBI for stealing his money, so I sent this.

Here is the deal. I received ZERO DOLLARS. $0.00, NADA, ZLICH. So therefore, that is what I owe you. It might have fooled me, if you hadn't done such a terrible job of faking those paypal emails, which I will be printing out, along with all of this correspondence. It should help when I pursue charges of extortion against you.

I hereby order you to cease and desist with these harassing emails or I will be calling the FBI. You are more than welcome to report me, I'd have lots of great things to tell them about how you are trying to extort 1200 dollars from me with fake paypal emails. The feds are all over this phishing stuff and would love to add you to their bad guy collection.

Have a nice day.

Some scammers are just plain stupid.

I was going for a Triumph Spitfire before this conversation. If you squint really hard you can see the quad headlamps

:lol:

I couldn't see Spectre with a Spitfire in his avatar.

Reactions: LP
Here's a question for those of you know anything about airports:

I'm legally old enough purchase alcohol in Canada, but not in the US. I'm going to the US soon and want to bring some alcohol with me which I'll purchase cheap at Duty-Free (aka past the security zone of the airport I'm departing from so no 100ml rule). I know that I will be allowed to purchase it and bring it on the plane, but will I have issues once I arrive in the US being underage and in possession of alcohol?

Here's a question for those of you know anything about airports:

I'm legally old enough purchase alcohol in Canada, but not in the US. I'm going to the US soon and want to bring some alcohol with me which I'll purchase cheap at Duty-Free (aka past the security zone of the airport I'm departing from so no 100ml rule). I know that I will be allowed to purchase it and bring it on the plane, but will I have issues once I arrive in the US being underage and in possession of alcohol?

In response to this, most likely yes. I also think it depends on which state you're going to, and I'm pretty sure here in Washington they probably won't allow you to keep the alcohol if you're underage.

Probably. Wouldn't it be better to just pick it up on the return? Regardless of whether you bought it legally, you'd still technically be a minor in possession on US soil.

Scammers aren't very smart these days. For that ad from a while ago with the fax number listed as a phone number, I emailled the person to ask what the phone number was, so I could call and arrange to see the car. But, I've only just got a reply, and they're saying I should buy the car with ebay buyer protection so it is a safe transaction. Fine, except the ad is not even on ebay. So, if they want my money, it isn't even possible to obtain through their methods.

Probably. Wouldn't it be better to just pick it up on the return? Regardless of whether you bought it legally, you'd still technically be a minor in possession on US soil.

Well the plan is to consume it there, and also pick up a gift for someone I'm meeting. Probably not worth the risk of losing a couple 40's because of some Customs officer.

Big fat no. No you can't consume alcohol in a legal jurisdiction where you're under the legal age. Yeesh.

And I hate that sound of earwax moving slightly in your ear canal from being pushed by blood flowing through your ears. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, you smell like shit and degrade my hearing ability slightly.

God damn Canberra is quiet. Its like being in the countryside even though this is a city lol.

i just got caught slightly off gaurd, slightly very naked by two window men.. looks like christmas does come early for some!
just kidding :)

on another note, i CANNOT deal with these cold temperatures!
hope we're all good!