Random Thoughts....

like 300$ just for the single program?
I definitely paid that for mine, oh yes, 100% legit my copy. :whistle:
katwalk said:
This is why I have a laptop. If I sit at a desk to draw it fucks the hell out of my back and with a laptop I can just switch positions when I start to get stiff and lie down and stuff.
Oddly enough I don't get it when drawing on paper, just when using the graphics tablet. Must be something to do with the stance I sit at or something...
It might be because my body is leaning forwards to draw at a comfortable angle but my head and neck are pointing straight, to see the monitor. when you draw on paper you are normally looking down as its below you.

A full version of Office costs upwards of $1000 here. Yep, Microsoft loves us.

Unless a family member works for them :whistle:

(and yes, he already receives our hate for working for the dark side.)

So I go to Wal-Mart today (to pick up darts for my Nerf gun :p) and I have some extra change in my pocket. The Salvation Army guy is standing outside ringing that fucking annoying bell of his, and I think, yeah, I'll oblige the guy and give him some change. I pull out whatever I have in my pocket (two dimes and a penny) and start approaching him, but this other guy gets there before me. He pulls out a big wad of singles and starts cramming them into the coin slot, just trying to jam a fistful of curled up bills in there. He jams in three bills, then fishes out more bills in his pocket and starts jamming more balled-up bills in there, really pushing them down. Must have been 5, 6 dollars right there. Took him about half a minute to throw in the money and I'm just thinking, with my measly fistful of change, thanks for making me look like a dick.

<_<

My shirt from shirt.woot (which I do not recommend buying from) finally got here.
After six weeks.

And it was delivered, on a Sunday :S

The service was quite poor, let alone the punctuality, however it may be better if you lived in USA.

Being a student ftw. 14000? CAD program for free. Only thing that's different is "student version" watermarks in prints, but those are located outside the printing area. :lol:

(I'm not a student anymore, but the software still works)

My shirt from shirt.woot (which I do not recommend buying from) finally got here.
After six weeks.

And it was delivered, on a Sunday :S

The service was quite poor, let alone the punctuality, however it may be better if you lived in USA.

So, did you contact service@woot.com at all? It says right on the FAQ for shirt.woot that domestic orders can take 5-100 days to arrive, and foreign orders (like yours) should take 3-4 weeks, and to contact them at that email if it hasn't arrived after 5 weeks. I've had nothing but fantastic service from woot. Shipping is another matter as they generally use the cheapest shipping method, which can be slow, but (and this is a big but) they tell you right on the FAQs for the site that shipping can be slow.

I definitely paid that for mine, oh yes, 100% legit my copy. :whistle:

Oddly enough I don't get it when drawing on paper, just when using the graphics tablet. Must be something to do with the stance I sit at or something...
It might be because my body is leaning forwards to draw at a comfortable angle but my head and neck are pointing straight, to see the monitor. when you draw on paper you are normally looking down as its below you.
I have never met anyone who paid full price for photoshop. They either buy it discounted or pirate it :lol:
Yeah I have no issues with paper either it has to be something odd about how you sit trying to draw at the computer, though I often have that problem just typing too.

So, did you contact service@woot.com at all? It says right on the FAQ for shirt.woot that domestic orders can take 5-100 days to arrive, and foreign orders (like yours) should take 3-4 weeks, and to contact them at that email if it hasn't arrived after 5 weeks. I've had nothing but fantastic service from woot. Shipping is another matter as they generally use the cheapest shipping method, which can be slow, but (and this is a big but) they tell you right on the FAQs for the site that shipping can be slow.

Yeah I did contact them and they were not very helpful.

But, this seems to be my lucky for everything.

It says right on the FAQ for shirt.woot that domestic orders can take 5-100 days to arrive...

:lol: :lmao: what? Please tell me you meant 10.

To be frank, I have no moral qualms with pirating photoshop. Adobe makes their money selling a dozen to a couple hundred licenses to thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of companies in pretty much every single industry involving any visuals at all. They don't need my personal moneys. On the other hand, I wouldn't even think of pirating Modo because Luxology isn't a giant corporate machine and they don't charge any more than they need to (fucking Max... $3000 for no real reason...)

Last edited:
I love the Woot, The Woot has never been anything but good to me. Shipping can be a bit slow sometimes, but it is so freaking cheap.

Long day is looooooooooooooooong. But I have Mike and Ikes. :mrgreen: