Random Thoughts....

So, when will they give out the law that removes parents completely from raising their children? Are really parents these days incompetent twats? I never tried to eat any toys, even Kinder ones. You know what I did? I played with them.

So, when will they give out the law that removes parents completely from raising their children? Are really parents these days incompetent twats? I never tried to eat any toys, even Kinder ones. You know what I did? I played with them.

Ooh, look at you :p Even now I swallow stuff that I'm not supposed to swallow.

Yeah, only just :lol:

Actually, I meant swallowing stuff like pencil wood and that. I chew pencils a lot. I also have a horribly bad habit of putting other stuff in my mouth too, and I used to do it with toys as well. I never swallowed one though.

I was also hoping that someone would interpret my last post as a euphemism, for the lulz...

*grumble grumble*

Get up early to go to some 'course' that is pointless, get there and the instructor isn't there.
They didn't call or message.

Yet if I did that, all hell would break loose.

/grumble

I think tonight is good night to travel around with Oz and James on their big wine adventure in California.

Ohhh America....

Labcoatguy and other Bostonians, consider this carte blanche to eat whatever the hell you want! :lol: Kinda surprised this story isn't about some place in the south...

If I ever get that fat please leave me to die.

[Article about obese ambulance]
Er... ambulance for the obese. Seriously, even we have that here.

In other news, finally weather and road conditions good enough to go to the pub by bicycle, which means I'm not sober right now. :)

I wish I had my own intern.

In other news, Kinder Surprise Eggs are banned in the US? WTF?

I didn't know that until recently either. They were only sold for a week or two I think. Oooh, oh noooo, a big "chocolate" egg with a giant plastic capsule inside, such a choking hazard!

Bleh, this has been a bit of a dull day. I didn't have to work, so my day has consisted mainly of reading e-mail, watching telly and cleaning the snow off my car. But there's new NCIS tonight, so maybe it's not all bad.

I wish I had my own intern.

In other news, Kinder Surprise Eggs are banned in the US? WTF?

Not if you know where to get them. Try small shops selling European groceries. I know of three Russian stores in MA that still carry Kinder Surprise Eggs (I got one just last week), and three more here in Pittsburgh.

Sonia landed a big account today, so I drank to my wife's success. Meaning, a shot of brandy, a pint of cider and 3/4's of a bottle of Riesling. I am drunk. And still able to type.

You may think, "how can he be drunk?" Well, I am a little person with a low tolerance. Three beers and I am out of it.

I am much bigger than you and 3 beers would also make me drunk. :D

3 beers gets me to buzzed or sometimes tipsy. I'm sure it could get me drunk if I didn't eat anyfink.

Speaking of beers... I'm thinking of hopping to the grocery store nearby and grabbing a 6-pack, instead of having to pay $6 per glass here at the hotel bar.

I must admit that Riesling, specifically Relax Riesling, goes great with Stouffers macaroni and cheese with chunks of spam in it.