Random Thoughts....

Have you any kind of martial arts training?

I did Tae Kwon Do when I was 7 for about a year, but I don't think that counts. :p I bet I'd be rubbish at martial arts, though. I fight dirty.

My karate teacher says I can do a very good roundhouse kick, but I haven't done any decent ones in quite some time, ever since I've started to become a little bit unco. I can also do a kick to the face.

I prefer giving a boot to the head:

I found sushi today! Too bad the nigiri was way expensive. :( But yay...sushi!

Emma Peel was my mum's heroine when she was a kid, she wanted to be like her when she grew up. :lol:

As for the kicking thing: I am only 4'11 - good luck to me managing to kick anyone in the head, although thanks to a little natural flexibilty, I can kick higher than my own head....but only straight up. When drunk, I can also somehow manage to kick myself in the head.

Vacuuming and window / mirror cleaning in the heat when I've slept badly the night before and already have a back strain is not the best idea I've ever had. I :heart: you, ibuprofen! :kisses box:

Last edited:
I found sushi today! Too bad the nigiri was way expensive. :( But yay...sushi!

Do you have any sushi buffets near you? Chicago is full of all you can eat sushi places that you pay around 20 bucks a head pre-tax/tip and you get all the sushi you want, made to order. I just went this weekend to my local one, and man was it good. Here's a picture to salivate to from a while back when I went with around six others. It's not top quality fish flown in from Tsukiji market or anything, but it is fresh and delicious.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/raptorjesus/2011/01/24/2010-03-07_14.56.57.jpg

:drool:

Damn it, I've already had spicy chicken wings (home made, not from a certain international chicken-oriented fast-food chain that sponsors the cricket), but now I wish I had sushi. Easily my second-favourite food, right after dark choc...oh great I want that too now! :wall:

My karate teacher says I can do a very good roundhouse kick, but I haven't done any decent ones in quite some time, ever since I've started to become a little bit unco. I can also do a kick to the face.

Stop getting awesomer!
/me loves girls who know how to fight.

I did Tae Kwon Do when I was 7 for about a year, but I don't think that counts. :p I bet I'd be rubbish at martial arts, though. I fight dirty.

:lol:

You are probably at least as good off as me, I went to one of those money first dojos where they made you write an essay for a blackbelt test. :|

Honestly? i never should have even got NEAR there. I have never in my life been anything I would call "in shape" and defiantly didn't qualify ever for high ranking belts.

Do you have any sushi buffets near you? Chicago is full of all you can eat sushi places that you pay around 20 bucks a head pre-tax/tip and you get all the sushi you want, made to order. I just went this weekend to my local one, and man was it good. Here's a picture to salivate to from a while back when I went with around six others. It's not top quality fish flown in from Tsukiji market or anything, but it is fresh and delicious.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/raptorjesus/2011/01/24/2010-03-07_14.56.57.jpg

I need to make my way back to Chicago.

It appears that the world is sinking into the ocean and I find it funny.

It appears that the world is sinking into the ocean and I find it funny.

We should bring in the Bond villain (what was his name again) who wanted to build a new society underwater as a technical consultant.

I've never actually kicked anyone in the face -- All I know is I can get my foot up to tall people's head level, so.
Are you ever tempted to kick up to their face, hold that position and order them to "smell the embarresment"?

I rather would, I think.

See the post from Soup? (A Scot) what I mean about terrorists attacking Glasgow airport? Big mistake.

It's Australia Day tomorrow.

[video=youtube;F4AchHTN-XQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4AchHTN-XQ[/video]

Ya poofs.

Pommie the poofta here - have a great day tomorrow all you Aussies.

Last edited: