Random Thoughts....

Clegko and CraigB are you guys ready for our little snow storm? It was 72?f (22?c) here yesterday and tomorrow we are going to get blasted with snow.

I think we should keep an eye on MWF from now on...

I think we should keep an eye on MWF from now on...

Bad idea. I think we'd all rather not know what he gets up to at certain times of the day.

In all seriousness though, why should we keep an eye on him?

I'm hoping it goes north of us. Last forecast I saw was 1/4" ice, 1-2" sleet, 6-9" of snow. I'm not looking forward to it.

A friend from high school who is a storm chaser is saying that the models keep getting bigger and bigger and right now he say 12-14 inches for Tulsa and trending toward historic.

Not sure I'd swap this heatwave for a snowstorm, at least in the heat I can get out of the driveway and go places that have aircon. I spent most of yesterday hanging out at a shopping centre with my friends, even though I had no intention to buy anything useful. I did get a cheap pair of flat shoes that I can slip on in the car when I'm finding the ones I'm wearing uncomfortable to drive in.

Also, I found out earlier via e-mail that my classes for my new course don't start until the 14 / 02, one week later than I thought. The clueless woman I spoke to on the phone last week (this is becoming a pattern) had the date wrong. :rolleyes: I will admit I'm a bit bored with hols now, but I bet by the end of the first term I'll be wishing I was on holiday again! :lol:

Last edited:
111067.strip.sunday.gif

111061.strip.gif

109347.strip.gif

108771.strip.gif

108248.strip.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
A friend from high school who is a storm chaser is saying that the models keep getting bigger and bigger and right now he say 12-14 inches for Tulsa and trending toward historic.

Ugh. Maybe I should have bought a 4x4 truck instead of a Mustang...

So I feel as though I've performed a good deal today.

Steered friend away from Honda CR-Z and towards purchasing Hyundai Genesis 2.0T.

Funny how that works out. :mrgreen: :evil:
Though - didn't you have a 4Runner you were resurrecting?

Also, we're supposed to get at least brushed by that same system, so don't count us out down here.

Snowing there? My car is wonderful in the snow you can borrow it and I will borrow the mustang :D

Heh - me, I want EPIC SNOW. Mostly so I can win a bet with an idiot friend of mine. :D

Heh - me, I want EPIC SNOW. Mostly so I can win a bet with an idiot friend of mine. :D

You can have our EPIC SNOW from a few weeks ago -- we got 3ft in one day. It's all still on the ground, just compacted a bit. And it's been snowing on and off since, and there's more due this week. The snow never ends. D:

Your EPIC SNOW is probably like a typical summers day in Finland...

You can have our EPIC SNOW from a few weeks ago -- we got 3ft in one day. It's all still on the ground, just compacted a bit. And it's been snowing on and off since, and there's more due this week. The snow never ends. D:

Yes, that's the minimum level of epic snow I'd like. Then I'd like it to go away within a few days, so I can go back to riding my motorcycle daily like I've been doing the past week. :D

Last edited:
I want more epic snow to fall so I can drift through the empty powdery streets. Putting the top down for the first time in two months was nice though.