Random Thoughts....

You guys probably didn't hear this, but the head boss of B&O got the boot last week, basically it was an effect of what he did that resulted in me getting fired, so I have one thing to say;
nelson2.gif

As I said in your +rep, fuck that dude, fuck that place. You deserve to work somewhere mo betta :D

You guys probably didn't hear this, but the head boss of B&O got the boot last week, basically it was an effect of what he did that resulted in me getting fired, so I have one thing to say;
nelson2.gif

Good! He's a bum. :thumbsup:

As I said in your +rep, fuck that dude, fuck that place. You deserve to work somewhere mo betta :D

Heathrow ? this post. :lol:

So, they think dad's wheezing problem that he's had for a few months might be congestive heart failure. :(

I think that sounds more serious than it is. It's obviously not too urgent if they're waiting two weeks to run a test on him, but...eeeek, bad timing.

Me on the phones a few weeks ago.

Me - "Directory inquiries. This is Buffy speaking. How can I help?"
Caller - "Can I get the number for xxxxx in Leixlip please?"
Me- "I'll get that for you now"
...*Gets the number up in about 5 seconds*
Me - "Would you like me to connect you through?"
Caller - "You can in a minute, but first I want to know....HOW MUCH is this call costing me?"
Me - "It will cost you ?x.xx for the first minute, and xxc for the subsequent minutes".
Caller - "My god, that's disgraceful...that's extortionate....*goes of on a rant that would make Joe Duffy proud*"
Timer on screen - "00:56.........01:03.........01:11....."
Caller - "Now will it cost me anything for you text the number on to me?"
Me - "No. That service is free"
Caller - "Fine, text it on to me so."
Me - "Will do, and I'll connect you through straight away"
Timer - "01:44...."
Caller - "Thank you"

Don't you just love it when people inadvertently make things more difficult for themselves?

FUCK INTEGRALS!!!

That's all.
(so much for "Inherently good at anything I do")

Caller - "You can in a minute, but first I want to know....HOW MUCH is this call costing me?"
Me - "It will cost you ?x.xx for the first minute, and xxc for the subsequent minutes".
Caller - "My god, that's disgraceful...that's extortionate....*goes of on a rant that would make Joe Duffy proud*"
Caller - "Thank you"

Don't you just love it when people inadvertently make things more difficult for themselves?

Wait, you do call handling? Massive respect for having a stressful job.

Caller - "Thank you"

I think you should have taken the conversation further, making him talk and waste his money for half an hour. What a loserfaic.

FUCK INTEGRALS!!!

That's all.
(so much for "Inherently good at anything I do")

Ehhhh... so are you having any specific problems? Maybe one of the math smarties here can help you out.

You've got no l'Hopital. Joke would be funnier if dealing with derivatives.

You missed when I was having trouble with Derivatives. Besides, I've got a lot of other things to think through besides Integrals. I've got a problem with substitution mostly, especially when the substitution ends up as U'=1.

So I think I've developed a taste for vermouth.

So, I was crawling around doing some work in my attic, and I knew enough to wear coveralls, hood, mask, gloves, goggles, duct tape, etc.

However, now my coveralls are covered in fiberglass insulation.

Will this come out in the laundry? Should I take it to a laundromat and wash it there? Could it leave behind fiberglass that would get on the clothes in the next load?

No.

No.

Yes.

Throw it away, trust me.

Damn. I would have bought crappier overalls if I knew that was the case.

Oh, well. They didn't fit that well, anwyays.