Random Thoughts....

Get near the big towers and you can hear them too.

I actually can hear the electricity like at my house when it's quiet at night. :|
Drives me crazy when it fluctuates as well as it being combined with house creeks so I need to have a fan on...

I'm in that mood where the radio can play just about anything, good or bad, and I'll enjoy it and make some spastic moves along with the rhythm. I guess that's what Excel orgies do to you.

My right eyelid is twitching. AND IT IS ANNOYING.

I must say I actually laughed today when I was told the recommended daily allowance for alcohol is 3-4 UK units. I must be a uni student...

Edit: The fact I'm posting this at 1am is merely more proof. :lol:

Hah! Good luck with trying to beat Fallout 3. Running out of things to do is easier than beating it.

And don't worry about huge post counts, those usually go hand in hand with being a member on the forums for quite a long time. I mean, I only have a 3.5 post a day average... unlike certain spammers with five digit post counts :p Stick around and you'll get there eventually. ;)
Spammer - where? Oh!

I really wish the games am looking forward to this year would just hurry up an' get released already. I'm sat playing MGS4 for the billionth time right now. I need summat new. o_O

Oh, I bought Yoshi slippers as part of my boyfriend's Xmas pressie. He's been an bought me some Sonic the Hedgehog slippers in return. XD

dummy.gif
Pokemon black/white comes out in 2 weeks!

I finally got up my lazy ass and watched Interstella 5555 (in post 3333).

I'll try and make a honest opinion out of it when I'm sober from the awesome.

Last edited: