Random Thoughts....

BANELINGS.

Like a deadly green landmine?

also, I must construct additional pylons before GG'ing to Derek again!

Last edited:
So I'm selling some touring gear from one of my parts bikes on craigslist. Turns out the guy who contacted me is the same guy who bought the last lot of this stuff I had several months ago. :lol:

Just got this in my email today :lol:

Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out.
Both were very faithful and loving wives, however they had got over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers.

Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to pee, so they stopped in the cemetery.

One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her panties and use them.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair of panties and did not want to ruin them.

She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to wipe with that.

After the girls did their business they proceeded to go home.

The next day one of the woman's husband
was concerned that his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other husband and said:
'These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst.
My wife came home with no panties!!'

'That's nothing' said the other husband,
'Mine came back with a card stuck to her arse that Said..

'From all of us at the Fire Station.
We'll never forget you.'

That could be a very nerdy in-joke if he was a molecular biologist.

I guess he's just a Sega fan.

Nah it's me that's the Sega fan. He finds it amusing that I never had anything to do with Nintendo when I was growing up.

I wonder...if John Walsh (America's Most Wanted host) found himself on the other side of the law if he would turn himself in?

Would you? And do most people?

I've been having really weird dreams lately, and my latest one (not even effin kidding lol) included something called "the horror fridge", a white mini cooper, and the stig (among other things that I barely remember but I think are equally as strange)

It was also half nightmare I guess because I woke up stressed out :T
I seriously gotta lay off the snacks before bed I guess. :lol:
</randomthought>

This Saturday night turned out to be a really....interesting one. And it resulted in me not being able to go into work Sunday due to my car being about 20 miles from home as I was too drunk to drive home that night and had to have a friend drive me. And then he wasn't able to come back out to take me to my car until 3 in the afternoon - and I had been scheduled at 11. I just called in sick, and now I feel like an ass for it...I'll try to work extra hours to make up for it if I can. No matter how much I hate working...

But I have an awesome weekend coming up this weekend, so all is well with the world (well, until the weekend actually arrives for until then its just lots of working my arse off and being nice to people I don't even know.)

I've been having really weird dreams lately, and my latest one (not even effin kidding lol) included something called "the horror fridge", a white mini cooper, and the stig (among other things that I barely remember but I think are equally as strange)

It was also half nightmare I guess because I woke up stressed out :T
I seriously gotta lay off the snacks before bed I guess. :lol:
</randomthought>

I recently had a dream where I went to the ford dealer to test drive some cars and it was like plaster fun time inside. Then I went with the sales girl out to the lot where things were sorted by alphabetical order and she was looking in the M section for mustangs and it was like MGs and Maseratis for some reason so I told her we need to look in the ford section. Then some giant yeti monsters came out of the warehouse and one took her away and my bug came to rescue me because this was a dream so it could drive itself like the one that is dating herbie.

Drove from the Hoover Dam back home to SD. The GPS said I would be back home at 12:46, came back home at exactly 12:00.

46 minutes saved due to sheer speeding :D

It might be the fatigue from driving 300+ miles at night talking but is that some autobahn thing?

Oh it's a yield sign? :p

confirm_address.gif
Yeth.