Random Thoughts....

HOWEVER, many motorcyclists fit what are called 'highway pegs' or large crash bars (as this person seems to have done) that one can stretch their legs out on while on a long cruise. Remember 13x01, where Hammond pretty much screwed up his knees on that long run? Well, being able to stretch your legs out like that while cruising prevents 'Hammonditis.'
I have a device which makes highway cruising more comfortable too. It's a Mercedes-Benz.

Speaking of which, I just got back from a weekend with my friends in a pokey little beachside town called Normanville. i ended up doing all of the damn driving and I went through nearly a hundred bucks of fuel because of my leadfootedness.

Last edited:
Excellent song, one of my favourites. Bowie adds an interesting dimension, I really liked his contribution there. That bloke in the crowd was loving it! :p

Thanks for sharing sir!

Last edited:
I have been in or driven a wide variety of vehicles on the Interstate, from dinky Ford Fiestas to 1970's Cadillac Sedan De Villes, and the most comfortable by far...

Is the Subaru SVX. Better ride than your most plushest Cadillac.

I just read that Gilmore will appear as a guest on some show of Waters' upcoming "The Wall" tour. I'd love to see that.

Yeah, that's nice. I love Pink Floyd. I don't have much Bowie but I still like his stuff.

Man, remember that Scissor Sisters version of Comfortably Numb? I really think they butchered it. But then, I am a bitter cynic.

Man, remember that Scissor Sisters version of Comfortably Numb? I really think they butchered it. But then, I am a bitter cynic.

No, and I dont think I want to either!

Edit, damn curiosity. 11 seconds in and I hate it already :p.

Edit 2: Yeah, that's enough of that!

Last edited:
Well, my laptop is buggered. It just caught an epic piece of malware, not from the BNP, but from browsing deviantART. Still, end of the world and all that. AVG tried to get rid of it, but it was too clever.
Go back to the back up immediately before you got the malware and do a full purge of the C Drive, re-install and then recover to you last good back up. Sometimes it is the only way. NB make sure that your back up is not on the infected C Drive obviously - it is not is it, its on a USB drive, or a NAS drive?

Last edited:
Go back to the back up immediately before you got the malware and do a full purge of the C Drive, re-install and then recover to you last good back up. Sometimes it is the only way. NB make sure that your back up is not on the infected C Drive obviously - it is not is it, its on a USB drive, or a NAS drive?

Nope, backup the drive (clean or not), reformat, reinstall Antivirus of choice and malwarebytes, clean the backup, progress from there.

I was just watching 'The World is Not Enough', god I love Sophie Marceau's accent. She could be talking about cheeseburgers and still sound sexy.

Nope, backup the drive (clean or not), reformat, reinstall Antivirus of choice and malwarebytes, clean the backup, progress from there.
That will not do 100% of the time, it if you back up the Malware as well as the rest of the drive, depends upon what the Malware was, and how sneaky it is.

Last edited:
That will not do 100% of the time, it if you back up the Malware as well as the rest of the drive, depends upon what the Malware was, and how sneaky it is.

Malware normally does not infect data files, but libraries and programs, so in backing up your data you should not get in trouble.

Depends upon where you have your executables - some people can not tell the difference, and what the Malware is masquerading as (could be pretending to be data). Anyhow either way is better than leaving the situation as is.

Last edited:
It's alright. It turned out I just needed to update Malwarebytes.

Ah school terms. And half term. :lol: I finish for Easter in just 3 weeks. :) All I can say is dayum time moves fast here! :p