Random Thoughts....

We need more awful magic from the land of Kim!

Actually we don't need it, but it's so bad you can't help not to look. If having access to a plasma TV makes you a magician, I'd be touring the world now! The music though, I mean that is interesting, that's what you get when a country is completely severed from foreign influences and trends. It's some kind of fusion between 60's soviet music and traditional asian music. I think.

Last edited:
He's not annoyed. He just lost his Babel fish. Meant he couldn't understand proper Lancashire.

Hast tha fed 'im sum propuh Bury black puddin' yet? An' duz 'e kno' 'bout dubblin' up at last orders? If not tha's not trained him well enuff.

Tek 'im fer a propah curri wi' popadoms an a chickkin tikka balti.

Me: *browsing Youtube, finds a video with a mashup of Nine Inch Nails "Capital G," and Muse's "Urprising"* Oh wow, thats... I like that. Where can I find it.

*Youtube doesn't turn up anything, so to Google, which has a link...*

Me: *click*

WMG: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN...

Me: ?_? ...

Except I can't really be bothered to go on a psychotic rage at WMG's headquarters. Too far away.

Oh no 'ee were annoyed 'cause I had a proper monk on last night 'cause 'ad getten in a mood 'bout 'im talkin' to everyone else on this chat wotsit we met on an' 'burly payin' any attention to me. So it put me in a right mood 'cause in my eyes it's almost like 'ee's getten more time an' energy to bullshit about wi't t'other folk. Being in a LDR an all an' me being 8 hours ahead dunt exackly 'elp either so 'ad like to talk to 'im as much as possible on Skype or whatever. 'ee lost 'is job an all in December just gone so it's not like 'ee's pushed for time or owt. If anythin' it's me that suffers 'cause am the one stayin' up till christ know what time of a mornin' waitin' for him to get back from runnin' errands an his gym workout just so I can talk to 'im. It 'appens all't bloody time an' it get's right on me tits sometimes. ?_?

Anyroad, I did manage to track down some black puddin' an' proper bacon last time I were o'er there so I med 'im a proper fry up. He w'ont ravin' about black puddin' to be honest. XD Am actually tekkin' the liccle sod to Whitby when 'ee's o'er fer some proper fish an' chips, we're gonna go see that pickled 'and an all in that museum. Tek 'im onto that replica boat of Captain Cook's which'ull be weird 'cause 'ee were born in Hawai'i me bloke were. XD Haha!!

Thee'yar. In't lingo an all. :)

Tomorrow is my first day of school in over three and a half years, its going to be strange.

Anyone know if we have any members near Springfield Missouri?

Edit: Disregard, what I was looking at has already been sold.

Last edited:
Yeah, never mind, just found out what I was looking at was sold.
146_0308_zoom+honda_919+front_right_rider_wheelie.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, wish people would take down their CL ads after whatever it is has been sold. In this case, a Honda 919 for cheeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Last edited: