Random Thoughts....

I have to set 2 alarms because I have the same luck, somehow there will be some freak accident that incapacitates one of them during the night..... or it will just decide not to go off for no apparent reason. Of course, the root problem is that I can't get up in reasonable time on my own but that's what alarms are for <_<

I haven't had a decent nights sleep in 4 years. o_O I have to do the two alarm thing or else I'll sleep in (kinda) till 2pm.

One good thing about being a loser is I have a mom alarm.

I still occasionally require to be yelled at twice because I fall back asleep and dream that I am getting ready and eating breakfast..

I still occasionally require to be yelled at twice because I fall back asleep and dream that I am getting ready and eating breakfast..

No way. You must be the champion at not waking up. :lol:

I just use my cell phone as an alarm clock since I don't know of any alarm clocks that don't feel the need to have lit faces. Excuse me, lit clock face, but I'm trying to sleep and my rods are fully active, gtfo.

One good thing about being a loser is I have a mom alarm.

I've done that before, less than a month ago I woke up, got dressed, got washed, had breakfast and walked half-way to college... Then woke up again, 30mins late. Not a good start to the day. <_<

I also have days where I wake up 5 mins before the alarm goes off, then again I'm weird. I can sleep for 16 hours and be awake on a regular basis for more than 30. :lol:

My dad just sent me this text...:lol:

In all my years of flying here is a first. Waiting on a replacement seat cushion because original got wet on the last flight. Don't care to know the rest of the story lol.

I'm trying to study for my license test but it's slooooow going and rather boring D:

Then I stumbled across some 'new driver tips'

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I mean I don't want to be bashing on 'being safe' but....but really?
Is this a new sarcastic version of the Driver's Manual? Because that sounds like it's just trying to make fun of people, normally they're very business-like and bureaucratic sounding but that sounds like it's taking the piss.

On a Romanian forum, OP asks this

My soul is burning with pain, hurt, helplessness, lost hope. How can I remove this horrible pain from my heart? I need help!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

I lost my ID, can I declare it here?

I once had a toothache. I went to the dentist and got the tooth removed. Maybe that'll work for you.

Yeah, a bit :lol: and a bit :sad: because that was in what is the NSFW section here and the might have been serious. This applies to Romanian forum goers

Penny+Arcade+Internet+Fuckwad+Theory.jpg

People here on FG are more serious even when joking around.

Last edited:
A friend of mine told me today about one time in high-school when one of his class mates got in an argument with the teacher, the kid got his pants down and started flopping his dick around in front of the teacher. :lol:

I think I've bitched about it before, but when people ask questions like "Do you want me to pay for this?" or "Do you want me to take out the trash?"

How am I supposed to answer that in any way besides "no" without seeming like a dick. :p

Is there a law against being a dick? Sometimes I find it very usefull. Although, the bigger dick moves is always : "That would be very helpful. Thanks".

:D

Is there a law against being a dick? Sometimes I find it very usefull. Although, the bigger dick moves is always : "That would be very helpful. Thanks".

Just follow Wheaton's Law.

In other news, I'm debating whether to get into Firefly or not. Blind?

No way. You must be the champion at not waking up. :lol:

I just use my cell phone as an alarm clock since I don't know of any alarm clocks that don't feel the need to have lit faces. Excuse me, lit clock face, but I'm trying to sleep and my rods are fully active, gtfo.
Oh that is nothing I once dreamed I was waking up and going down stairs then woke up, repeatedly. I woke up only after the count of the cycle was in the double digits and by then I was really dizzy. :blink:

I need the 50 year old oven in this apartment to die so it will be replaced with one that actually works like it should. Any suggestions on speeding up the death process?

I need the 50 year old oven in this apartment to die so it will be replaced with one that actually works like it should. Any suggestions on speeding up the death process?

A Sylvia Plath?

Is this a new sarcastic version of the Driver's Manual? Because that sounds like it's just trying to make fun of people, normally they're very business-like and bureaucratic sounding but that sounds like it's taking the piss.

I have no idea what was going on with it, but I almost have to conclude that they think we're all idiots. And while I don't deny that of a lot of people here....I'd like to believe I'm not so much included in the population of drivers who apparently are that afraid of bees and sandwiches.