Random Thoughts....

Isn't there a JW setting on your sonic screwdriver?

I worked with a guy until about 10 months ago who is a JW. He was really nice, probably one of the most genuine people I have met in my entire life and not once did he ever try to threap his beliefs down our throats. So they aren't all door knocking weirdos.

very true, i worked with one years and years back and she was a complete laugh and never broadcasted her belief nor tried to convince us the error of our ways. it just seems to be the ones who go around knocking on doors.

Well not everyone in the armed forces works in a recruiting office........ ;)

Oh, well that's usually the norm.

He's... Weird. He always affirms that he's one (talks about it a lot) and that he strongly believes in all that stuff. Then he goes off and gets high on shrooms and PCP, and etc.

Yeeah some people.

Nuff sed.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. :bangin::blowup::wall::shock2:

Somehow two thirds of music are tagged as being from 2006. How... I.... what the fuck. It would I think at least ten minutes to do that (I've done a minor tag change across my entire library before and it took a long time)... what the fuck, when did this even happen. I'm too busy right now to fix it but this is going to piss me off until I do. arrrrrggggghhhhh

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. :bangin::blowup::wall::shock2:

Somehow two thirds of music are tagged as being from 2006. How... I.... what the fuck. It would I think at least ten minutes to do that (I've done a minor tag change across my entire library before and it took a long time)... what the fuck, when did this even happen. I'm too busy right now to fix it but this is going to piss me off until I do. arrrrrggggghhhhh

So you are telling us all your music came from 2006 :p .... I`m just going to assume it includes the following albums... Paris Hilton`s self titled record, Undiscovered by Brooke Hogan, Duchess by Fergie, Playing with Fire - Kevin Federline, A Thousand Different Ways - Clay Aiken, and A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson.

So I'm cleaning my desk today, I've found quite a bit of money, a Palm V, 2 flash drives, my uni ID, enough packs of smarties to drown, and a lot of cellphone chargers...

Some anonymous person sent me four awesome geeky t-shirts in the mail. No sales slip or packing slip so I have no idea who paid for the order.

In related news (related in that I just picked up the mail):

Dear US Bank,

Thank you for your kind letter regarding my account and the new monthly "maintenance fee" I will be charged unless I sign up for automatic transfers of funds into your Package Money Market Savings account. I will come in to the branch straight away to close my account.

Fuck you,
Blind_Io.

:lol:

Blind, I seriously reckon you and Spectre should run in the next presidential election! You could take care of home affairs and he could sort out foreign policy.

So I'm cleaning my desk today, I've found quite a bit of money, a Palm V, 2 flash drives, my uni ID, enough packs of smarties to drown, and a lot of cellphone chargers...

I still have my Palm V...although I don't use it much due to not being able to sync it with anything (thanks out dated HotSync software....) its still a great piece of tech history.

Some anonymous person sent me four awesome geeky t-shirts in the mail. No sales slip or packing slip so I have no idea who paid for the order.

In related news (related in that I just picked up the mail):

Dear US Bank,

Thank you for your kind letter regarding my account and the new monthly "maintenance fee" I will be charged unless I sign up for automatic transfers of funds into your Package Money Market Savings account. I will come in to the branch straight away to close my account.

Fuck you,
Blind_Io.

I'm at a local credit union...for as much as they say they're better...its pretty much a wash. I ask about why I'm getting charged ATM fees when I shouldn't (I only use "in -network" ATM's) and get a pretty much "we're clueless" answer. That and the online banking blows.

How does Secretary Of State strike you?

Be thankful none of you ever had Barclays, the CancerAIDS of Banking Institutions.

^ I have my savings ISA with them; what's so bad about them? And I chose that because it has the highest interest rate of the instant access Cash ISAs.