Random Thoughts....

So you are telling us all your music came from 2006 :p .... I`m just going to assume it includes the following albums... Paris Hilton`s self titled record, Undiscovered by Brooke Hogan, Duchess by Fergie, Playing with Fire - Kevin Federline, A Thousand Different Ways - Clay Aiken, and A Public Affair by Jessica Simpson.

I swear I don't actually have those in my library! I swear they're just mistagged by whatever happened! I swears it!

That's a suspiciously specific denial there.:shifty:

Last edited:
How does Secretary Of State strike you?

Excellent! I'm sure you'll be able to change the rules so I don't have to be a citizen to apply!

Who are you and why do you know those titles?! :blink:

This is a good question as I am unfamiliar with those album names and in 2006 I was a 16 year old girl, which I believe would have been the target demographic. :lol:

Who are you and why do you know those titles?! :blink:

This is a good question as I am unfamiliar with those album names and in 2006 I was a 16 year old girl, which I believe would have been the target demographic. :lol:

:lol: I did a google search for the worst albums of 2006....those are the results.

Well I recognize the people and since two of them are not even musicians I am unsurprised by that. :lol:

I hate dodgy ebay sellers. This after 11 days after payment was made, 2 messages and an open ticket with ebay to investigate.

Hello,
i im so sorry, i was hill and dan i vorgot complitlie to send you de camera.
I sended today.

It better be so. I'm not closing the ticket until it's here.

Judging by his grammar, I wouldn't expect to get a camera in the near future.

Well, his rating is 100% and the open ticket will ensure I get my money back if he tries anything. Also, it's ebay.de so grammar is forgiven.

Today, I paid a visit to a forum where I used to be a mod but quit and left altogether because the place was going off the deep end. Reading over just a couple of topics there reassured me that this was an excellent decision.

You might bump it to 787 though... :lol:
That would arrive several years late and still catch fire... :(

...Items from Amazon Marketplace can be shipped to several international regions, but cannot be shipped to Africa, Island Nations, Israel, Latin America, or the Middle East. Read more about...

So...They ship to the U.S, Europe and Canada....And then my dad asks what's so great about America.