Random Thoughts....

...Items from Amazon Marketplace can be shipped to several international regions, but cannot be shipped to Africa, Island Nations, Israel, Latin America, or the Middle East. Read more about...

So...They ship to the U.S, Europe and Canada....And then my dad asks what's so great about America.

This would fit a meme, but I'm not sure which one:

Amazon doesn't deliver to my country.
Change countries.

i frequently get the feeling that if i was to go around saying "winter is coming" most people would think i am borderline batshit crazy and only a few would probably catch the reference.

Change countries.

South American Online buyer meme?

Not trying to sound bitter, but half the time I want to buy something from the internet, it?s not possible to ship it here OR the shipping fee is 2 or 3 times the price of the actual product.

...Items from Amazon Marketplace can be shipped to several international regions, but cannot be shipped to Africa, Island Nations, Israel, Latin America, or the Middle East. Read more about...

So...They ship to the U.S, Europe and Canada....And then my dad asks what's so great about America.

They just want their products to actually get delivered. :p

/getting hot key confusion, switching between OS X and windows too frequently, brain not keeping up. I only have a couple things that absolutely need to be ran in windows and don't work in parallels, but still... Also is it wrong that I've remapped cmd to act as ctrl in windows?

They just want their products to actually get delivered. :p

more of the time it's just less expensive to say no, the insurance and fuel charges arent cheap and they'd rather not the hassle of coordination

Speaking of Winter is coming and batshit deliveries, can someone from the US buy stuff for me from the HBO store and send it to me? A Game of Thrones poster and a shirt is what I want, but they don't ship internationally and DHL proxy thing charges an arm and a leg. :(

more of the time it's just less expensive to say no, the insurance and fuel charges arent cheap and they'd rather not the hassle of coordination

True that. The charges that UPS stiffs me with even for something coming from not very far away in the states, I don't even want to know what couriers would try to get away with charging people who are actually far away like you guys. Do you just hope that the gift box is checked? That is in no way cheating the system and nobody would ever lie about something being a gift :lol:

Cobol74 announces - da da da da da daaaaarrrrrr; A new car!!!!!!

Pug 406 now gone to be the trusted steed of a Pole (Probably).

57 Plate Honda Accord Estate 2.2 Ctdi now joined the Cobol74 family. Oooh powered tailgate how cool is that!

Pics will follow when I get my camera charged up - and be bothered to take some.

Amazon ship here also

True that. The charges that UPS stiffs me with even for something coming from not very far away in the states, I don't even want to know what couriers would try to get away with charging people who are actually far away like you guys. Do you just hope that the gift box is checked? That is in no way cheating the system and nobody would ever lie about something being a gift :lol:

surprisingly it isnt THAT expensive here, comes to an average of about 10$ per pound, which isnt nice, but DHL have 20$ discounts on the proxy thing from time to time, and since we dont often order hueg shipments of stuff, it is still more worth it than buying locally because a] they charge you much more and b] more of the time it isnt available.

but on the flip side, a 10 pound package would cost like 80$ with discounts, to send that back to america, it would cost maybe 130$ or more

Last edited:

Change countries.

New meme: nonconformist Yui?(I need to make a template for that.)

Not trying to sound bitter, but half the time I want to buy something from the internet, it?s not possible to ship it here OR the shipping fee is 2 or 3 times the price of the actual product.

True that..I don't mind the massive shipping costs, I get that's actually really rather difficult to send shit over here and mad props to anyone that does, but at least give us the option.

Shipping is weird like that: I'm currently trying to convince Honducor that soda isn't in fact a powerful explosive

Alternate theory: The man is like, trying to keep us down.

Last edited:
we can still go for 797! BWB design \o/