Random Thoughts....

Not buy Oreos.

Sadly I missed your advice. I didn't end up getting oreo's.....instead I ended up with a Warning and a Citation from the town police. Oh and the Failturn's stuck in a parking lot until tomorrow. Fucking brilliant.

Turns out my car's registration expired so I have a $160 dollar ticket. insurance card I'm ever so sure i printed out....wasn't in my glove box. Adding insult to injury, my wallet that contains my licence....isn't in my car. Usually it is. (dumb i know but i have no money in it anyway)

UGH such a mess. I'm thanking my lucky stars cause it could be a whole lot worse...I'm just trying to get over the jitteryness of it all ...:S

EDIT: I should make clear that I didn't realize my reg. was expired, or I would have taken care of it ages ago.

Last edited:
Hmm, I wonder if my ipod couldn't be to blame for mistagging two thirds of my music library as 2006. It wouldn't make any sense, since all that it should change on my computer is the play count, but I do recall having it sync 10000 songs for no apparent reason (guess how many songs had their year changed) a while ago, but that may have been just because the tags were changed on the computer. God, how did I not notice this sooner. /talking to self

Snow, begone. None left in the front yard (which is south facing), just a bit in the back. Snow is typically long gone by now, slow melt is slow.

Same here, we still have a tiny bit left. There was significant snowfall on April 1st.

Didn't get the place :/

Thanks! Shall do. :)

And, how immature am I for having giggled at THIS the other day?

minipussi.jpg

I even made BroMic take a picture of it. I am SO 5 years-old sometimes...

There's also a "Megapussi" :D

And in other news for the past week, I think I'm loving life but also it's been equaled by unnecessary hate/anger for no apparent reason.

Subconscious reaction to the stupid things happening all over the place, I'd say.

In other news, flopped today at the University phase of a programming competition. Complete failure. Drew a complete blank today in terms of stocks of ideas and creativity. :( And the weather is utterly annoying... crazy winds blowing all over the place for the last 2 days nearly.

Hmm, I wonder if my ipod couldn't be to blame for mistagging two thirds of my music library as 2006. It wouldn't make any sense, since all that it should change on my computer is the play count, but I do recall having it sync 10000 songs for no apparent reason (guess how many songs had their year changed) a while ago, but that may have been just because the tags were changed on the computer. God, how did I not notice this sooner. /talking to self
Do you use Tagr? It's worked really well for me.

I'm using MusicBrainz Picard. It's working alright, but I can't trust it enough to just tell it good, write all tags! I have to check every album to make sure it's right, and most of the time it is. Hell of a lot faster than doing it manually, which I normally do except that this would take far far far too long.

Word to the me'alheads, Metal Archives V2.0 is finally live. They've been promising it for six plus years, it's finally here. No more frames! And there's a ton of work to do and lots of points in it for anyone who wants to do it, I've gotten like 50 points already just doing lineups (+1 point for every member, plus albums now have a lineup section that also gives +1 per)

It exists!

sooo tempted to call off work....

Am actually in Helsinki. I must research ossum curry places herearound!

Heathrow, please courier me a curry in the meantime? 9_9 (<--- sad puppy eyes)

Good luck with that, I hope you find one. :cool:

Decided not to skip work, my tightwad inner conciounce (sp) is freaking out over the ticket cost and is essentially ensuring I'll feel even shittier if I skip, even if I'd only make 30 dollars.