Random Thoughts....

that would've been epic if it was TG 5716 :D

We never went that far north on holiday in Suisse or i'd be less enthused to see that plate :)

Paypal is stupid, I'm trying to donate to donate to something using money from a moneypak but I need to link a Credit card for the transaction to go through? Grrrrrr!!!!

I hate working a stressful job for little money

My eyes feel like burning, itchy sandpaper.

I hate allergy season.

17495 posts in the Game Forum :blink:

:wave: My name is ashspet and I have a problem....

Paypal is stupid, I'm trying to donate to donate to something using money from a moneypak but I need to link a Credit card for the transaction to go through? Grrrrrr!!!!
Thank your lucky star you're not dealing with ClickandBuy. "Want to verify your credit card? Sure, we'll collect a little money (random amount between ?1 and ?2) from it, you enter those amounts on our website once you read them on the statement and hey presto, it's verified and you'll have the money in your ClickandBuy account." Trouble is, the credit card is now "verified" even though I never entered anything and the money is certainly somewhere, but not in any account of mine. :glare:

Thank your lucky star you're not dealing with ClickandBuy. "Want to verify your credit card? Sure, we'll collect a little money (random amount between ?1 and ?2) from it, you enter those amounts on our website once you read them on the statement and hey presto, it's verified and you'll have the money in your ClickandBuy account." Trouble is, the credit card is now "verified" even though I never entered anything and the money is certainly somewhere, but not in any account of mine. :glare:

I had to do that here with PayPal. I have my debit card linked to my checking account there..and I had to wait for the mystery transactions. It wasn't a pain though..as I saw them. It just took a while. (like a day)

Last thing I remember is waking up around 5/6am for a glass of water and then going back to bed. Next thing I know it's 8pm. What the hell?

Even Minecraft can't cure boredom forever.

I overheard some of my friends talking about ice hockey today. One of them said, "Did you know that even Mongolia has a national hockey team?" The other replied with "If only there were walls in ice hockey... and Chinese." Neither of them blinked an eye at that comment but it's been several hours now and I'm still laughing at how funny I thought it was.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that's an incredibly funny comment to make.

I overheard some of my friends talking about ice hockey today. One of them said, "Did you know that even Mongolia has a national hockey team?" The other replied with "If only there were walls in ice hockey... and Chinese." Neither of them blinked an eye at that comment but it's been several hours now and I'm still laughing at how funny I thought it was.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that's an incredibly funny comment to make.
God damn Mongorians!!!!

Nutella and raspberry preserve sandwiches are delicious.

That is all.