Random Thoughts....

Did someone mention annoying kids in commercials?

[video=youtube;4-V-6fhZfrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-V-6fhZfrQ[/video]

:14 sounds like FUUUUUK ALLAH!

Yeah I know, crude, dumb and politically incorrect but somebody on youtube was probably going to sub that in anyway so you might as well bit him/her to the punch.

NO! Not the Fruchtalarm Kid! I hate this little monster! To add insult to injury, she's the granddaughter of Egon Wellenbrink, the Melitta Man:
pic3.jpg

What makes people look at a shopping cart and go "hm?" (Beer most likely)

Or, Here ye, here ye, do you want to lose faith in humanity?

1) Does it have wheels?
2) Can a grown man fit inside of it?

Shopping cart is the most common object to meet the criteria, therefore drunken escapades ensure.

The neighbouring OAP couple and a few guests are having a barbecue on their patio. They switched some little radio or music player on and for just a brief moment, it blared Katy Perry across several gardens. :lol:

My neighbour has his TV tuned to Al-Jihad or some other arab news station, just as always.

1) Does it have wheels?
2) Can a grown man fit inside of it?

Shopping cart is the most common object to meet the criteria, therefore drunken escapades ensure.

You forgot:
3) is it easy to steal?

What makes people look at a shopping cart and go "hm?" (Beer most likely)

Idiots, trying new things since forever so the rest of us don't have to. Four hundred years ago (or last tuesday) these people would be the first in line to taste new mushrooms.

Last edited:
It seems like most of the guys crashing those shopping carts, and other stunts like that, always bust their balls on something at some point. So at least the chances of them spreading any genes are going to be reduced. Gotta find the silver lining, right?