Random Thoughts....

Adorable? ADORABLE? Sir what kinds of tentacle imagery have you been staring at to believe such things are adorable?!

I've got a test today with exercises we've never done in class(our seminary assistants suck). Good thing I can take it again in the summer exam session because

f3zxxu.jpg

Interesting, I agree with the general premise of this article, but from the other end of the spectrum: all those for-profit colleges advertising vocational degrees on daytime TV. These companies and the lenders behind them are the new subprime mortgages, and unlike housing, it's much harder to foreclose on an education.

I watched the PBS special on this that was on. It's amazing what they get away with.

ZDTV/Tech TV G4 used to be a tolerable channel (when it was about video games computers, tech and some video game stuff, IMAGINE THAT), but I pretty much blame that godawful cable company Comcast for ruining many things (like AT&T) and being the devil.

FTFY /is still not bitter years later....not bitter at all...<_<

Last edited:
Adorable? ADORABLE? Sir what kinds of tentacle imagery have you been staring at to believe such things are adorable?!

You onbviously did not get that reference ;) Still, hard to call someone bent on world domination adorable.

Stupid cold, I would like my sense of smell / taste back pls! :mad:

At least I finally got all my work done...besides assessment stuff I have to do when I start classes again tomorrow. Sigh.. two weeks and a bit went far too quickly.

Last edited:
So much for being the independent broadcaster :(

Royal Wedding TV mega monster coverage - F**K it. God I hate that crap.

I am so pissed off by idiots who can not tell the difference between the constitutional role of the Royals and the real person in habiting that role, Grrrr. Be against the monarchy by all means but not because you do not like Charles but because you really beleive that there is a better constitutional arrangement that can be made. (Trouble with that is you then have to spend some time understanding the confusing constitutional arrangements of Ukania and some of the Commonwealth).

EDIT/ Aussies - I'll swap you the Chaser for the 10:00 O'Clock Live show (David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and Lauren Laverne).

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/10-oclock-live

Last edited:
EDIT/ Aussies - I'll swap you the Chaser for the 10:00 O'Clock Live show (David Mitchell, Jimmy Carr, Charlie Brooker and Lauren Laverne).

I thought that show would be better. It has three of my favourite comedians but I still kinda lost interest after five or so episodes.

It's picked up a lot just lately! Last ep. was really good - Clive Anderson as a guest helped.

(Oh and you can keep the token woman who is crap : Lauren Laverne)

Last edited:
So the Chaser have been banned from broadcasting their royal wedding coverage on ABC2. That ruins the last salvation of the person sick to death of the royal wedding. :(
Knowing the chaser team, even if they can?t do it live ... the shitstorm they?ll send down to that wedding will be 5 times bigger afterwards ... talk about a challange ...

Not to be a cunt, but these people complaining about the tornados... you live in fucking tornado alley.

In related news, if you live on a boat you might get wet.