Random Thoughts....

HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMER!

Thank god somebody does normally am answered wi' a blank face an' several "WTF's." o_O

YOU FUCKING DICK, CAN'T YOU SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

/ban

Thank god somebody does normally am answered wi' a blank face an' several "WTF's." o_O

/ban
Are you really having that much trouble understanding it or are you not making an effort to read?

FYI this is what it says, it's not that difficult to figure out if you ask me (and no, English is not my native language):
"Thank god somebody does. Normally I am answered with a blank face and several WTF's. :blink:"

This was all of yesterdays shite an' I'dve thought folk would've learnt by now; you either like it or lump it. Like being having a laugh or lump being ignore me. That one sentence alone is NOWT compared to what I could do.

For example; an excerpt from Samuel Laycock's "Aw've Turned Mi Bit O' Garden O'er." An' yes this was actually written in dialect. He was born in Yorkshire in 1826 and moved to Stalybridge, Lancashire shortly after where he worked int weaving mills for most of his life. This is written in broad Lancastrian.

"One neet aw thowt aw'd tak' a walk
As far as th' Hunter's Teawer,
To beg a daisy root or two:
Tom's gan me mony a fleawer.
They're bloomin' i' mi garden neaw,
Aw've sich a bonny show;
Aw've daisies, pinks, carnations, too,
An' pollyants an' o.
Yo couldn't think heaw preawd aw feel,
O' every plant an' fleawer;
Aw couldn't ha' cared for childer moor?
Aw've nursed 'em mony a heawer.
But tho' they neaw look fresh an' fair,
They'll droop their yeds an' dee;
They hanno long to tarry here?
They're just loike yo an' me."​

/End Of.

OK, this is getting old.
Everyone, stop it please.

Reactions: MWF
On account of recent events; the legal department of gaasc Chaotic Neutral Inc. has recommended me to keep commentless.

@shira, I actually like your posts, I think I've nailed most of what you're trying to say. Keep on, haters gonna hate and all that.

Finalgear Russians: tell me as much as you can about this watch, starting...NOW. I might put a bid on it.

mstar.JPG

mstar2.JPG

mstar1.JPG

What does the text say? Is it too good to be true?

It is cool looking and costs 2$, so you should buy it. I do not know how how that would be a regrettable purchase unless it is some kind of spontaneous combustion watch.

Well for one, the lower bit of text says "Death to spies" aka, the same exact phasing used in 007 The Living Daylights.

But according to wikipedia, that was a real counter-intelligence unit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMERSH (learn something new everyday, also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMERSH_(James_Bond))

As for authenticity, I really couldn't tell you anything about that, but at $2, seems like bidding on it is a no-brainer. The question is how high is the reserve set at. Infact, I kinda want it.

I'll do some more research, ask my grandpa and see what he has to say about it.

EDIT: One thing that does look sketchy, the back of the watch. Its completely polished with no markings. I'm no expert on Soviet watches, but I'm 95% sure thats not right.

Last edited:

/ban

Between this and your passing out neg-reps for anyone who apparently doesn't agree with you or tells you to cool it, I'm surprised you haven't been given a suspension yet.

And neg repping my post that had nothing to do with your little oral defecation was entirely uncalled for. You are acting like a spoiled child when she is told she can't have a lolly. I'm no fan of the "typing in an accent" - mostly because I don't understand why someone would put the effort into typing phonetically. The solution: Don't read it. If you don't like her posts, put her on ignore, that's why you have that tool.

Speaking of tools, stop acting like one, grow up a bit and extract your head from your ass.

I'm sick of all the bullshit drama on the forums the past few days. Everyone chill the fuck out, have a beer/wine/shot and realize that not everyone is here to make your stay on this miserable little rock a pleasant one.

/And where in an English textbook does it say 26 exclamation/question marks are proper punctuation? We can talk about your atrocious capitalization later.

"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
- Terry Pratchett

Last edited:
Well for one, the lower bit of text says "Death to spies" aka, the same exact phasing used in 007 The Living Daylights.

But according to wikipedia, that was a real counter-intelligence unit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMERSH (learn something new everyday, also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMERSH_(James_Bond))

As for authenticity, I really couldn't tell you anything about that, but at $2, seems like bidding on it is a no-brainer. The question is how high is the reserve set at. Infact, I kinda want it.

I'll do some more research, ask my grandpa and see what he has to say about it.

EDIT: One thing that does look sketchy, the back of the watch. Its completely polished with no markings. I'm no expert on Soviet watches, but I'm 95% sure thats not right.

It looks too clean for a watch that is at least 40 years old as the seller says. Also, I would be quite surprised if a supposedly clandestine unit of an intelligence department would make a watch with its name on it. Seeing as the seller claims it says something completely different in the description of the item, this is just a trap for silly Westerners who don't know better, rather like those Chinese-script tattoos that supposedly say "power and strength" but actually say "buttsex is fun"

Last edited:
Finalgear Russians: tell me as much as you can about this watch, starting...NOW. I might put a bid on it.

mstar.JPG

mstar2.JPG

mstar1.JPG

What does the text say? Is it too good to be true?

I can at least tell you every Russian watch movement I've had apart has been very crude and annoying to work with. They usually keep OK time, but I don't care for them. I will say that I can't tell from the pictures how well it's been cleaned and oiled, they says it's freshly serviced but I suspect it's by someone who isn't very good based on all the scratches on the movement and the fact that I don't see the correct oil on the jewels.

For that tiny bit of money though, there's no harm in trying it.

Hairspring on the second one is way out of center and looks poorly formed anyway, it will keep really inaccurate time if you wear it since the rate will change in every different position. It does look nice though.

Last edited:

/ban

Du mang yo gotta keep dat chillin up in dis hurr mang ju trippin dawg, check yoself befo ju reck yoself feel me? Freal tho dawg it don matta how somebody wan espress deyself is jus tha troof dat come from da soul ya hurrd?