Random Thoughts....

I followed comixed.com. Back when it had only 10 pages.

Looks like a lot of my high school colleagues are on Facebook. Good thing 'cause
meme-yao-ming1.jpg

Feh. I'm scheduled for a root canal today. If he can get away with a crown (as in, it doesn't have to be filed down to the nerve in the tooth), well, that's what I'm hoping for. Either way, I'm SO NOT amused.

Have you 1) considered temping and 2) looked at opportunities in Austin?
I've been taking temp jobs when I can get them, so I've had three or so. Unfortunately, those have lasted either one or a couple days, so I can't exactly move out with those. :( They've all been in the Austin area, which is okay since I can usually find somewhere to crash so I'm not having to drive 5 hrs there and 5 hrs back in one day, but it's eating me alive for gas.

I'd love to actually move down there and have actually been looking the hardest in that area, but I need something more long-term to where I could actually afford to move.
I'm cool with that. So long as I get a free uniform with hazmat-style leggings with embedded boots.
Wait...leggings?

lindsays-leggings.jpg

You do realize that these do not actually count as pants, right?
Am I the only one who hates the Cheezburger Network? I'm so sick of them, a conglomerate of sites full of crossposted crap.
It used to be a clever site when it first started, but now that it's expanded into a giant conglomerate of suck--well, FAIL. At this point, they're just beating a dead horse.

I hate that they bought KnowYourMeme. Look, I'm there to figure out what exactly I'm looking at--not to be bombarded with an annoying linkbar to tired memes I've already seen a jillion times elsewhere.

Last edited:
I was irked when I saw that the cheez network bought KnowYourMeme. I liked the site before that. I know they kept the style the same, but it's the principle of the matter!

Wait...leggings?

You do realize that these do not actually count as pants, right?

Tell that to many many hip girls in their early twenties over here. Especially to those who are overweight.

I don't have a clue who made mine, probably some kid in China, and I'm not about to look down my trousers right now to find out, but I agree with that ^ guy.

Tell that to many many hip girls in their early twenties over here. Especially to those who are overweight.
Lulz, seriously. If you can't pull off spandex, please...don't wear it.

BRB, fetching brain-bleach from the image.

4465037.jpg

As you can see my Canucks are fine thak you - plenty of room to 'breath' but with plenty of support so as not to dangle and flap about.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who hates the Cheezburger Network? I'm so sick of them, a conglomerate of sites full of crossposted crap.

I hate the site designs. They are just slow loading enough to be annoying.

Job interview today at my first-choice employer, hell, I might even get paid this time.

Dear carbon steel: Y U NO CUT QUICKER? Also, stop dulling my gravers so much, resharpening them is annoying. Thanks.

I have to read some research papers on distributed computing for tomorrow, we've got a meeting with the coordinator which will get us into the projects from the autumn onwards.

First impression? We're being used to build Skynet. :lol:

Sky Net is already in the cloud, it is just looking for the right tools to protect itself.